Valued Contributor

Vera Bradley T SHIRTS and TUNICS TOPS...YES...YES...:)

Vera Bradley SISTERS -

YOU are not going to believe it, and if this was already posted please just go with my excitement. I found out that UNIQLO had an arrangement with the Vera BRADLEY Company and they created a series of T SHIRTS and TUNICES in the Vera Bradley prints.

I heard it has some charity benefit purpose. I just found out about it today on the Oh MY Vera Blog Page.

I ordered four tops, I don't know if the sizing runs small or large. My plan is if they are too small then I'll just return them. HERE IS The link...

http://www.uniqlo.com/us/search.html?q=WOMEN+VERA+BRADLEY+V+NECK+SHORT+SLEEVE+T-SHIRT

Also the link above is for the T SHIRTS, but type in the search line Vera Bradley and you will also see the page with the tunics. When I receive my order I will post how the sizing runs, I am an XL/1X but ALL LADIES UNDER SIZE 14...hurry up because they seem to have a lot of the large and below sizes available. It is the plus sizes where the concern is for me in the sizing.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Vera Bradley T SHIRTS and TUNICS TOPS...YES...YES...:)

Wow that's so cool! I hope you will love them and wear them in the best of good health!

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett