Contributor

Have you seen??? Vera Bradley has the Pleated tote up on their website in the NEW summer 2014 colors!! Think they are finally listening?

My husband has put me on a budget with this finance class we are taking. LOL I guess I'll have to start squirreling money way!

Super Contributor

Re: Pleated tote lovers......

I saw that....yay! I wish they'd do the same thing with the Villager. Maybe they didn't sell enough Villagers when they brought them back for a limited time. Oh well, at least the Pleated Tote is back. That's a great bag.

Contributor

That could be it - I noticed that with the Pleated tote they had trouble keeping all the patterns in stock off and on over the winter. I didn't notice that with the Villager.

Esteemed Contributor

I think it was because the Villager was too expensive, and there weren't many pattern choices. The Pink Elephant sold out in a heartbeat too.

$80 is a lot to spend on a Vera bag, to me anyway. I usually wait for online sales, use online coupons, or go to the outlets for my Vera bags. Spending full price is just wrong to me {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

If the price was reasonable and there was more of a selection of patterns, I would have bought several Villagers.

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett