Trusted Contributor

Can someone please tell me if this is more a bright yellow or a gold shade.

Have seen photos online where it comes across as both. {#emotions_dlg.unsure}

Thank you .Smile

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Frequent Contributor
I have a carry on bag in Provençal and would say that although it is yellow more than gold, the colors with it tone it down, so I would not say it is a real bright yellow.I like it a lot, but one piece is all you need. My others are VB black.
Trusted Contributor
On 3/10/2014 DonnaE said: I have a carry on bag in Provençal and would say that although it is yellow more than gold, the colors with it tone it down, so I would not say it is a real bright yellow.I like it a lot, but one piece is all you need. My others are VB black.

Thank you! This will be my first VB bag and I am considering the mail bag. I am tempted to order two- with matching wallets, maybe the turn key.{#emotions_dlg.huh} Any thoughts ?

I love it in Midnight Blues, and want a second color. I can't decide between Lola and Provencal.

I love the colors in Lola , but can't decide if I like the pattern . I like Provencal but only if it is more a sunny yellow, than a gold.

Decisions, decisions. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

I do appreciate your response !!! All suggestions are most welcome !!

Super Contributor
I own a Two Way Tote in Provençal and I can tell you it's beautiful ....it's definately not a neon yellow...more of a medium shade of yellow...almost marigold. I own a piece in Lola as well and love that pattern too...but Provençal is just gorgeous!!
Trusted Contributor
On 3/10/2014 funwun said: I own a Two Way Tote in Provençal and I can tell you it's beautiful ....it's definately not a neon yellow...more of a medium shade of yellow...almost marigold. I own a piece in Lola as well and love that pattern too...but Provençal is just gorgeous!!

Thank you! I like compartments, so I thought I might love the mail bag style. I am leaning towards the Provencal, but wanted to ask for some help with deciding on colors .Smile

Honored Contributor
It's a bright mustard yellow.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor
On 3/10/2014 kachina624 said: It's a bright mustard yellow.

Thank you !! I am thinking a mailbag in one color and a Villager for the second bag, in another .

Esteemed Contributor

That's exactly what I was going to say. Mustard!

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Trusted Contributor
On 3/11/2014 sunala said:

That's exactly what I was going to say. Mustard!

That tells me the color , perfectly !