Super Contributor

I purchased the Large Colorblock Tote in Go Wild when it was on sale. I wasn't sure I'd use it since I don't live near a beach and seldom go to a pool. It turns out that it really comes in handy. It's sturdy and can hold a lot. Yesterday I used it to carry six cans of soup, seven boxes of Girl Scout cookies, and three hardcover books. It was heavy, but it held up just fine. Thought I'd pass this along in case anyone is on the fence about getting one.

Super Contributor

Re: VB Large Colorblock Tote

hi deercreek, thanks for the info. I'm also glad for a review. If I've never seen the item, its sometimes hard to judge if it will work for me. Enjoy using your new VB purchase.

Esteemed Contributor

I recently bought the small and the large Colorblock Tote in Jazzy Blooms. Wow that orange and hot pink together is stunning! I'll probably keep both because I can't decide which one will be more practical for me.

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Frequent Contributor

Hi deercreek

I got this bag in Bittersweet- but had to have the Vera store call around for it. I like the size and of course how the color block looks. Thinking about a fabric protector to keep it looking good. TI am also looking for one in GoWild- where did you get yours? Is it on sale?

Super Contributor

On 2/28/2014 MK in PA said:

Hi deercreek

I got this bag in Bittersweet- but had to have the Vera store call around for it. I like the size and of course how the color block looks. Thinking about a fabric protector to keep it looking good. TI am also looking for one in GoWild- where did you get yours? Is it on sale?

Hi, MK. The Go Wild is on the VB website right now. I just looked, and it's about ten dollars more than it had been. That's the thing about that website, the prices change often so you have to keep checking them. HTH

Esteemed Contributor

I got it in Plum Crazy when they had a year end sale- and vb.com kept sending me coupons too!! I even got my name embroidered on it- right now I use it to store my Vera items in my closet. But I can see it being used for A LOT in the future. It's sturdy as anything- and love the color combination. It's not over the top Vera either- a great gift for someone not 'print friendly' !!

Frequent Contributor

Thanks deercreek- I am considering the Gowild on the VB site! I really like my bittersweet- but wanted the Gowild for the sring/summer

ibb38- I agree completly- that with the colorblock- its a print- but not a print. I am also considering the monogram. Bet it looks great!