New Contributor

I would love to see this pattern come back in purses especially - on the go. who else wants this back!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Esteemed Contributor

They brought back several styles last holiday season- I bought a tote! They had the Glenna, the Hipster- a few smaller style cross body bags- turn lock wallet- and a backpack. Some stores still have inventory- I'm sure .com does also! (I'm checking now!)

UPDATE... just this bag is on the website.

<h1>Campus Backpack in Pink Elephants</h1>
Respected Contributor

I have one I bought off ebay and never used it. It was a little small for me. I like a bigger purse now.

New Contributor

I bought the duffle from QVC and fell in love with it. I favor the older -on the go style but the newer version is ok . it has the zippered front pocket which what I like

Esteemed Contributor
On 2/19/2014 sparklestar said:

I have one I bought off ebay and never used it. It was a little small for me. I like a bigger purse now.

I was going to suggest you look on ebay for the Glenna- it's a very well designed bigger bag. But sellers are charging a ridiculous amount for Pink Elephant!!

Super Contributor
On 2/19/2014 ibb38 said:
On 2/19/2014 sparklestar said:

I was going to suggest you look on ebay for the Glenna- it's a very well designed bigger bag. But sellers are charging a ridiculous amount for Pink Elephant!!

Unfortunately because its a popular re-make, those selling on ebay want more $$ for this pattern. I bought the smaller hipster & small duffel bag from QVC in this pattern. I would also like a small tote or a purse of this pattern.

Super Contributor
I also vote yes , OP . It's the most adorable print & for a great cause too .
Esteemed Contributor
On 2/25/2014 blueskies said: I also vote yes , OP . It's the most adorable print & for a great cause too .

I second the vote, LOVE elephants and that pattern! Glad they brought it back as I love the older patterns!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West