Valued Contributor

How Often Does VB have their sales on EBAY

Last week, VB.com had a big sale on Ebay. I purchased 3 bags and they arrived today. I am so pleased with them and the prices. This was MY first time hearing of the sale on Ebay and I went back to the VB Store today on Ebay and of course, no more items. This seems to be a periodic thing.

By chance, does anyone know how often they have their Ebay sales? I want to order a few more of the colorblock tote but I kind of want to see if it will get lower in price. Thanks, all comments and suggestions appreciated.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: How Often Does VB have their sales on EBAY

You can get the colorblock tote from vera's website discounted! I think the large is $32.50 right now.

I bought it from them a few weeks ago for a few dollars more. {#emotions_dlg.sad} Their guarantee price time frame is only 10 days unfortunately. I love the tote though- I got Plum Crazy with magenta monogramming. What a well made sturdy bag!!! Right now I'm using it to store all my Vera items!! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

To answer your questions.... I never saw a Vera sale on ebay before!

Update: the large colorblock tote is on sale for $45 on the vb website right now- but they're offering 15% off 1 sale item, 20% off 2 sale items- and 25% off three or more!

How much was it going for during the ebay sale?

Valued Contributor

Hey Ms. IBB

I hate to post the VB.com Ebay Store sale price cause you are going to SCREAM when you read it...but the large colorblock tote was 19.99. The sale was only for I think 3 days and I heard about it on the first day.

If I had KNOW the tote was so nice, I would have ordered every color in the large. I got two color block totes 19.99 each and two vera totes 39.00 each. I would have skipped the vera totes if I had known.

I went on the VB regular website today and I saw the price, and with the sale it ends up being 37.00 each but I keep thinking I paid 19.99 so its hard to go back and buy the same bag for 37.00. But to clarify the ebay colors were the older colors like jazzy bloom and tutti fruitti, but I would have still order them if I had known.

Esteemed Contributor

$19.99 for the large colorblock tote? WOWZA! That's amazing. If tutti frutti was an offered shade you got the same style as me- with the strap going all the way down the side. They have another style with the strap ending near the top. Considering how sturdy the bag seems overall, the strap on this style doesn't look like it'll hold up over time.

Which shade large colorblock did you get? I had seen the ebay sale advertised but didn't pay much mind to it. I didn't think it'd be much different from the usual Vera prices on ebay. (I was so wrong!!!!)

Respected Contributor

I'm not sure how often it is between sales. There was one before Christmas (maybe in late October or November) because I bought some presents from it. So maybe every couple of months.

Great deals on the ebay vera sale. I didn't buy anything this time but earlier I got several of the 3 bag make-up pouch sets for 10.99 each and some of those hanging jewelry organizers for 17.99.

I would agree that the color block totes are great. I bought some from Vera's site earlier this year when they were on sale (unfortunately for more than 19.99) and got them monogrammed with family members names. I also matched the colors to beach towels I had given them earlier in the year for their birthdays. The large colorblock totes are really big. I can't wait to use mine. (Had to buy one for myself too!)

Esteemed Contributor

What I love about the colorblock totes is they're 'mild' Vera. If that makes sense!!! Only the side pockets - and some of the interior- have patterns. A great gift choice for those who are on the fence about embracing Vera or not!

The one negative- the Vera website showed the Plum Crazy tote with purple shades in the colorblock design - with a very tonal embroidery shade. It's really eggplant with magenta sides- and the monogram is magenta. I much prefer the tonal look and chose that pattern due to the tonal shades. I may contact Vera about this- it's not an issue with my monitor picking up the color in a different hue since I've seen the 'all purple tonal' version in the stores.

Valued Contributor

Valued Contributor

Valued Contributor

Above are the two colors that I purchased from ebay - sun valley and jazzy bloom. on the website they have all the color blocks but under different item numbers.

old colors -

http://www.verabradley.com/product/Category/Totes/Large-Colorblock-Tote/1001863/defaultColorVariant...

new colors - this is under the winter sale tab

http://www.verabradley.com/product/Sale/Winter-Sale/Large-Colorblock-Tote/1002065/defaultColorVaria...

Esteemed Contributor

This is the tote I ordered:

And this is the tote I received!

A vast difference in the color blocking shades!