Respected Contributor

The Bold & The Beautiful --- April 2015 (includes spoilers)

Ok, I completely forgot to start the April thread today! I guess I'm playing an April Fools joke on myself.

Let's get this Myra/Myron story going and over....at least show us Rick's reaction!{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Respected Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- April 2015 (includes spoilers)

I was just looking at the daytime Emmy nominations. There really isn't much competition anymore with only 4 soaps on tv now. All the soaps are nominated for ""best writing"" lol. Can they be any worse than the B&B?

I saw Fred Willard is nominated as ""special guest performer"". He really wasn't even on that much!

Respected Contributor

On 4/1/2015 lainey said:

I was just looking at the daytime Emmy nominations. There really isn't much competition anymore with only 4 soaps on tv now. All the soaps are nominated for "best writing" lol. Can they be any worse than the B&B?

I saw Fred Willard is nominated as "special guest performer". He really wasn't even on that much!

I don't know what channel POP is on, never heard of it.

I saw that and hated the Fred nomination. Why, he wasn't funny at all.

Honored Contributor

I have a feeling they're scratching their heads trying to figure out who to give awards to since the writing in B&B and Y&R has been so terrible!

Williard was on for about 1 hour total (I think). I didn't bother to see who was nominated because I'm sure it's just the same people.

There's almost nothing on during the day. I keep the TV on in some of the rooms in my house just for the noise but there's nothing worth watching. That's when I catch up on my DVR recordings.

Respected Contributor

On 4/1/2015 luvmyteddy said:
On 4/1/2015 lainey said:

I was just looking at the daytime Emmy nominations. There really isn't much competition anymore with only 4 soaps on tv now. All the soaps are nominated for "best writing" lol. Can they be any worse than the B&B?

I saw Fred Willard is nominated as "special guest performer". He really wasn't even on that much!

POP used to be called The TV Guide Network (TVGN).

Respected Contributor

On 4/1/2015 lainey said:
On 4/1/2015 luvmyteddy said:
On 4/1/2015 lainey said:

POP used to be called The TV Guide Network (TVGN).

I looked it up by zip code and I don't have Direct TV or Dish. I have cable plus but not this.

I did find ME TV, didn't know I had it.

Honored Contributor

Am I the only one who thinks Deacon's hair-do is odd? (Ugly?)

Honored Contributor

Sooner, you are funny. No I just try to ignore it. Between fish lips, big eyeballs (Maya) and so on (Oh! Crazy Quinn)......I am able to overlook his hair. He probably uses Wen.

luv, I have Comcast (see my rant) and found out tonight that they changed their channel line up and did not notify the public. Yepper, they did not notify the public.

I spent at least 45 minutes on the computer with a Comcast rep and he/she was very honest with me about it. They are sending me the new line up.

If you have Comcast I can look on the email they sent me.

Do you know what cable company you have?

Respected Contributor

On 4/2/2015 annabellethecat said:

Sooner, you are funny. No I just try to ignore it. Between fish lips, big eyeballs (Maya) and so on (Oh! Crazy Quinn)......I am able to overlook his hair. He probably uses Wen.

luv, I have Comcast (see my rant) and found out tonight that they changed their channel line up and did not notify the public. Yepper, they did not notify the public.

I spent at least 45 minutes on the computer with a Comcast rep and he/she was very honest with me about it. They are sending me the new line up.

If you have Comcast I can look on the email they sent me.

Do you know what cable company you have?

It's CCI but they are local and keep changing names. They have already cut my HBO channels in half, down to 5. {#emotions_dlg.crying}

Thanks anyway.

Honored Contributor

So the big secret's out. Will Carter come to Maya's rescue to keep her secret? Blackmail is in the air.