Honored Contributor

PBS - Sunday night - March 29th

The Midwife - 8:00 est/7:00 cst

Mr. Selfridge - 9:00 est/8:00 cst

I cannot wait for Mr. Selfridge, it will be 2 hrs. long!!!

Valued Contributor

Re: PBS - Sunday night - March 29th

Can't wait for the return of both!

Esteemed Contributor

I have already set the dvr in case I am dead tired from gardening. I love both shows.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes ma'am! All set to record! Don't have to worry about gardening like halfpint. Got another 25 cm of snow last night. Yuck! LM

Honored Contributor

Lily, where are you? I'm in Northern Va. Our weather has been up and down but it's getting there. My daughter is in Denver. It was 66 there today. My other daughter is in Windermere, Fla (near Orlando). It was in the upper 60's yesterday. Denver gets at least, at least (WOW) 300 days of sunshine a year. I love sunshine, just not hot weather.

Thanks for the heads up about Selfridge. I usually go way down on the DVR to tape a show (like around 2:00AM) because I DVR other shows during prime time on Sundays.

Esteemed Contributor

Looking forward to Mr. Selfridge tonight!!

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/29/2015 annabellethecat said:

Lily, where are you? I'm in Northern Va. Our weather has been up and down but it's getting there. My daughter is in Denver. It was 66 there today. My other daughter is in Windermere, Fla (near Orlando). It was in the upper 60's yesterday. Denver gets at least, at least (WOW) 300 days of sunshine a year. I love sunshine, just not hot weather.

Thanks for the heads up about Selfridge. I usually go way down on the DVR to tape a show (like around 2:00AM) because I DVR other shows during prime time on Sundays.

Annabelle, I am in Nova Scotia, Canada's East Coast. Our weather is a lot like Maine. We've had a very tough Feb and March. Very big storms every several days. Lots of snow and snow banks everywhere! Hoping for spring anytime! LM

Honored Contributor

Any thoughts on these shows last night?

Midwife, I felt so sorry for those neglected children, but it seemed to have ended well for them!

Mr. Selfridge, so much happened, I don't want to spoil it if some of you have not watched yet!

Valued Contributor

Those children actually made me cry!
The poor baby with a diaper rash so bad.

That's how we roll in the shire..
Honored Contributor

On 3/30/2015 Cas said:

Those children actually made me cry!
The poor baby with a diaper rash so bad.

I know Cas, it was just pathetic and how filthy they were, and their poor brother was trying so hard to take care of them!