Valued Contributor

Anyone watching "If Loving You Is Wrong"?

My husband just recently found this show on OWN and we've been trying to catch up watching On Demand.

I'll admit it's been rather addicting, but we've only seen the first 4 episodes. It appears that Alex is rather sorry about her affair with Randall and just saw her husband come clean about the vasectomy.

The other story lines are equally interesting as well.

Anyone else watching and opinions? TIA.

Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone watching ""If Loving You Is Wrong""?

I've been watching since last season and season two just started. Things are coming to a boil on some of the storylines, for sure!

I really like the show. Glad they have it on 'On Demand' so you can catch up. If you started now, with season two, you would have missed a LOT.

Respected Contributor

Hi HisElk, I haven't heard of the show, but I haven't really watched anything on OWN lately, other than Super Soul Sunday each week. I'll google the show you mentioned to find out more. BTW, did you ever see Love in the City on OWN? It was a reality show about 4 women in NYC. It could have some "reality show drama" at times, but I liked it. :-)

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Valued Contributor

On 3/27/2015 chickenbutt said:

I've been watching since last season and season two just started. Things are coming to a boil on some of the storylines, for sure!

I really like the show. Glad they have it on 'On Demand' so you can catch up. If you started now, with season two, you would have missed a LOT.

Hey chickenbutt! Thanks for the reply. Our On Demand says it ends today, so I'm just taking a break posting now. Yep, we have some catching up to do and it is rather already getting to the point where I want to keep up with it.

If we can't get them all, maybe you wouldn't mind helping me catch up? I'll write back and let you know if we were able to. Thanks!

Valued Contributor

On 3/27/2015 i like celery said:

Hi HisElk, I haven't heard of the show, but I haven't really watched anything on OWN lately, other than Super Soul Sunday each week. I'll google the show you mentioned to find out more. BTW, did you ever see Love in the City on OWN? It was a reality show about 4 women in NYC. It could have some "reality show drama" at times, but I liked it. :-)

Hi there I like celery, it's a really good show and makes you want to watch the next episode. Anyway, I've never seen Love in the City. I will have to see if we can get it On Demand. Sometimes, I don't know what we would do without that!

Our DVR works hard during the week with all of the other shows we watch. It seems it's always recording. We're addicted to the ID channel and the murder mystery stuff, along with the Haves and Have Nots which just ended with a bang. Also into Married at First Sight, along with Idol and the Voice and DWTS.

Sometimes, I think we just watch too much TV, but hey, after a long day, that's our entertainment and relaxation time LOL.

Good to 'see' you here!