Honored Contributor

Name some old t.v. shows that no longer are on that

Name some old t.v. shows that no longer are on that you would like to see the t.v. people bring back.

We have high def and if they had a show like Sea Hunt, that could be quite beautiful to watch. Anything in Hawaii would be great too.

Although I like to see Alaska's beauty, the shows on now, I don't really care to watch just to see that state. Think it's beautiful and I don't have to live in the harshness their winters have. Mine is enough, thank you.

What show would you like to see come back and why?

Trusted Contributor

Re: Name some old t.v. shows that no longer are on that

I'd like to see a new Northern Exposure, maybe picking up where the old one would be now.

Candy

Trusted Contributor

I liked Reckless.... I liked the show, and I liked the setting.... I think it was in Savanah... it was beautiful.... and the chemistry between the two lead characters was just heating up.

Honored Contributor

Married With Children & Taxi because they were very funny.

Respected Contributor

King of Queens and Reba

Respected Contributor

On 3/27/2015 candy said:

I'd like to see a new Northern Exposure, maybe picking up where the old one would be now.

Candy

I loved Northern Exposure! I also liked Picket Fences and Evening Shade!

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Esteemed Contributor

I hated to see Reba end. Other ones I miss are Homicide Life on the Streets and Hill Street Blues. There are dramas and police shows today, but I loved those characters and the writing. I also miss Guiding Light. Can't stand all those talk shows that replaced it!
Valued Contributor

Have to agree with Northern Exposure! I loved Fantasy Island and would love to see it back. It could really be amazing now with all the new special effects and storylines they could do. WILDCAT FAN: Hill Street Blues would be great - I loved that show, the setting, the ambience, the characters. Good choice!
Honored Contributor

Alf, I know they're bringing back "X-Files" with the real people for 6 Episodes. They are also going to bring back "Coach".

My favorite was Alf. I'd like to see a few family friendly shows come on. Get rid of those game shows at 7:00 and put a few family friendly shows so parents can watch them with their children.

7:00 is a good time for children to watch a TV show. I never thought I'd say this but sitting together with a nice family friendly TV show is better than kids sitting and texting or watching something alone on their computer.

There were a lot of shows we sat and watched with our children. Different time.

mews, I also loved Hill Street Blues!

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/27/2015 mewsmomtoo said: Have to agree with Northern Exposure! I loved Fantasy Island and would love to see it back. It could really be amazing now with all the new special effects and storylines they could do. WILDCAT FAN: Hill Street Blues would be great - I loved that show, the setting, the ambience, the characters. Good choice!
I also thought of Fantasy Island, but I wondered if they could come up,with a combination like Tattoo and his boss. We bought a DVD set of the series at Cracker Barrel, and I love to watch it. Modern technology could really help the storylines.