Respected Contributor

Something is wrong 2+2 is not equaling 4 here did they skip a section in order to not fall behind was Canada pre emptied for the US madness?

These are suppose to be madness pre emptied days?

Now this is strange this what schedule for Thurs & Fri somewhere....

Thursday March 26:

It seems Nick and Sage do the deed

Victoria share something with Billy

Noah leans on Dylan about Sharon

Friday March 27:

Kevin is able to uncover more about Austin Past

Avery stumbles on to knowledge about Gabriel

Noah and Kyle get into it

Respected Contributor

This it seems is all we are going to hear about Neil's confession...

http://www.cbs.com/shows/the_young_and_the_restless/video/_nqdAEPxGTn9GkNCRgMfIE1HWGC8BH30/the-youn...

Trusted Contributor

I don't like Sage, just something about her.

Jessa
Honored Contributor

JESSA, I agree, I don't like her either. I don't like her with Nick either. The front page of one of my soap magazines says something about everyone is going to change partners.

I haven't had time to read it, although it doesn't say much anyway.

Honored Contributor

I just watched the show (DVR) and I must say I saw tears in Stitch's eyes! I think the men are better than the women at crying on Y&R (probably better at playing drunk too....I'm thinking of Niki).

That was interesting the way Stitch gave Victoria the 'what for'. For a comedian he's a pretty good actor (he is mainly known for his stand-up comedy routine, or prefers it, he has said before).

Then Chelsea being all, 'Duh? I'm a leavin' with Gabrielle....Sorry!'.....she's setting things up for Adam/Gabrielle to BE with her and Sage to be with Nick and Billy to be with Victoria. Phew! That was a lot of to be with's...

I'm watching Eileen Davidson/Ashley on this soap and just the other day on "The Real Housewives" she was looking at the camera (as Eileen Davidson) and said, (paraphrasing), "You know on Y&R and (whatever other soap she's on) I have done some really strang things and seen some strange things, but I've NEVER seen people act the way these people do for real here. They're just strange!" That was cute.

Honored Contributor

I just thought of something. I wonder if Kelly is going to end up pregnant with Jack's baby. Then he would marry Phyllis.

Trusted Contributor

I wish Gabrielle would come out and tell Chelsea he is Adam...maybe today.

Do you think they will pair Stitch with Abby?

Jessa
Respected Contributor
On 3/25/2015 annabellethecat said:

I just thought of something. I wonder if Kelly is going to end up pregnant with Jack's baby. Then he would marry Phyllis.

Annabel Kelly is suppose to be dead it is said she took an over dose. whatever I sure she is still alive.... Victor is just playing with Jack's mind...

Respected Contributor
On 3/26/2015 JESSA said:

I wish Gabrielle would come out and tell Chelsea he is Adam...maybe today.

Do you think they will pair Stitch with Abby?

This is the first time I saw Sage from another angle she is pretty before they made her look dreary...

Yes it looks that way Stitch & Abby...

I feel like soaps today is like playing in a toy house or with dolls and changing cloths and hair styles etc.

Respected Contributor

Toni Fri Spoiler

The plot thickens - in fact it's now so thick you can stand a spoon up in it ... Secrets spill; Ben tells Abby that he shagged her Mom .... Sharon might just blab that Nick broke a girl's neck ... Kyle writes notes in lipstick ... Avery notices Gabe's signatures don't match.

http://www.young-restless.com/spoiler.html