Esteemed Contributor

Days NO spoilers please, week of 03/23/2015

Discuss...

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

Re: Days NO spoilers please, week of 03/23/2015

I am starting to like Melanie, mama. The character. She seems like a nice girl. I like her hair that others hate. If she leaves, I just hope someone new doesn't come on, and that they will bring back those oldies but goodies, one by one. Patch is a good start. Sweetness.

o/t to lori. While channel surfing I came upon that movie with James Franco as the guy (forgot his name) who had to cut off his own arm in order to get free from a rock in the Grand Canyon. I NEVER would have picked this movie but when I saw him I just stopped. Whoa. He is so darn cute. But this was a tragic thing. Of course I came upon the part where he did the deed-so I saw about a half hour. He did a darn good job and I think it was well cast. Mind, I didn't see the first hour-could have been boresville, I don't know.

Honored Contributor

I saw Molly Burnett twice in prime time and she was a very good actress. She didn't have the baby voice. I don't know why she puts on that baby voice as Melanie but that's what I can't stand. Otherwise I wouldn't have a problem with her, I think she's very talented.

Jud, why are you telling me about that movie?

Honored Contributor

Just to bring over info I posted on last week's thread, smart money says that the actresses who play Melanie and Serena have been let go. When will they last air? As late as the dog days of August (hey? why don't cats have their days???) or maybe they fired Serena a while ago? and are just announcing it now to make the fans happy?

With the new team getting comfy expect lots of changes. I assume, and think it's safe to say, that with the 50th coming and the team that brought on all the newbs let go, that the show may actually return to being a soap about the HORTONS and BRADYS?!?!?

Honored Contributor

lori, uh-oh, was I wrong? I thought that you and I had a mutual liking of James Franco-I was thinking that's what got us in trouble with doglvr? I may be wrong.

I see no unearthly reason for Serena to be on one DAY longer. Take your elephant and its booty and PULEEZE, get outta Dodge.

Honored Contributor

Nope, Jud, not James Franco. He's cute but strange and not my type. (Rodrigo Santoro, now that's my type, mmmmm).

What I remember about dogluvr or whatever is she was against the gay storyline and went on and on and on as the storyline went on and on and on. She did not want to debate it or discuss it but rather just posted hateful comments day after day. I can't remember why she went away but I do remember her useless spewing. If you can't stand it that much, leave. Maybe she did, hahaha.

I finally saw the elephant. I guess I was expecting something that looks like a Faberge egg on in elephant form. Hahahahahaha, that thing is the big deal? I don't even understand the story but did they get the elelphant in a sale bin at Pier 1?

Honored Contributor

Oh, and Galen. Galen is my type. But he'd have to tame those eyebrows. I haven't seen him yet. Is Rafe still dumber than a bag of rocks?

Honored Contributor

Nicole looks like Hermey the Elf Dentist from Rudolph. Maybe they're related? I do not like her hair, can ya tell?

Honored Contributor

lori, it's horrible, Nicole's hair.You should have seen her in her feathered coat last week-she looked like a stork. snow thought I was kidding but I wasn't. The elephant is full of diamonds, that's what all the fuss is about. She wants them so badly that she left them in Daniel's chimney? (is that little ugly apt really big enough for a fireplace?). I would NEVER leave my packet of diamonds(plastic packet if you can believe it) in a fireplace. How does she know she'll EVER get to that apt again? And alone? And who's going to go into her panties or bra in a public place and see if she has the diamonds on her? Take them with you you stupid broad. Jeese! Now let's just count: how many times did she hold up the diamonds toDAY and look at them? At least four. She obviously isn't giving them back to whomever owns them. They'd just better get onto some different story lines. This is the worst. Guess Stefano still is going to be MIA most of the time.

o/t lori, sorry, I thought it was you. He isn't my type, either, but I think he's really cute. My type is Rafe, too, but not his personality-in looks only.

Esteemed Contributor

That was so dumb with the diamonds. Why didn't she put them in her purse.