Respected Contributor

CBS This Week's Evening Schedule

<h2 class="cbs-section schedule">This Week's Schedule</h2>

you can look forward to this same schedule next week...

Honored Contributor

Re: CBS This Week's Evening Schedule

Go Wisconsin!

Respected Contributor

LOL Good for you.... I like to say go to ESPN

Super Contributor

March Madness comes but once a year. I'll get over it.

GO HUSKIES!

Respected Contributor

On 3/20/2015 FATCATinCT said:

March Madness comes but once a year. I'll get over it.

GO HUSKIES!

that is a silly reply the programs are always being pre emptied for something and all these stupid reality shows every things a mess...

Madness may come once a year but it goes on for 6 days seems like 24/7

They have sports channels for this or have you forgotten....

I bet you don't even watch...

Respected Contributor

Is cbs the only channel you watch?

Respected Contributor

Sadly yes I got one of those apps. but even before it was the mainly one I drop cable etc

What can I say I am a creature of comfort, I like a few other shows but have not kept up with them... Now days there are just too many creative writers, so no longer do we get 13 weeks straight of a program, someone have to make room for new talent... but than again if that were completely true why all these reality petri shows, that take up so much space, and the awards shows, along with sports; basketball and foot ball...

Respected Contributor

Moderator if you don't like a post you can delete it why do you have take the whole thing??

I fine that you don't play nice....

IMO

Honored Contributor

I don't care really. There are too many other channels to watch. I am interested in many different things. Right now I'm watching "Married At First Sight", Season 2.

I've never seen this show before. I did (I think) see the final episode that was replayed a few weeks ago. I saw what couples stayed married. It's interesting.

Like many other shows I watch I will happen upon it every now and then. I don't worry if I miss an episode (or two or three). They repeat things so often I don't worry about it.

As the mother of 2 happily married daughters (with children), I have one daughter who's 34 years old and hasn't met the right person yet. I find this whole thing interesting.

I always say, "You have no say who is coming into your family" (but I'm a real hands on Mom, so I kind of do, in a way).

What is it they say, "The heart wants what the heart wants".

So, to sum up, I can always find something to watch.

Respected Contributor

On 3/21/2015 annabellethecat said:

I don't care really. There are too many other channels to watch. I am interested in many different things. Right now I'm watching "Married At First Sight", Season 2.

I've never seen this show before. I did (I think) see the final episode that was replayed a few weeks ago. I saw what couples stayed married. It's interesting.

Like many other shows I watch I will happen upon it every now and then. I don't worry if I miss an episode (or two or three). They repeat things so often I don't worry about it.

As the mother of 2 happily married daughters (with children), I have one daughter who's 34 years old and hasn't met the right person yet. I find this whole thing interesting.

I always say, "You have no say who is coming into your family" (but I'm a real hands on Mom, so I kind of do, in a way).

What is it they say, "The heart wants what the heart wants".

So, to sum up, I can always find something to watch.

Annabel I am so pleased for you enjoy...