Honored Contributor

Patti LaBelle and Suzanne Somers I've heard of. A few of the others. This is getting stupid. they have a 14 year old girl on here.

I wonder what their target audience is? Any comments? What do you guys think? Who was that girl who kept commenting about how large her cantelopes are (she even showed two of them)?

Honored Contributor

Re: Dancing With the Stars???

I think they should change the name to ""Dancing with the D-Listers"".
~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

Some of them haven't even been on the D-List. I'm watching the gentleman who lost his arm and leg.

How can they judge him the same? Then you have the 14 year old girl? Are they going to have her out there gyrating? It doesn't make sense.

I like to see people who have challenges on TV. I don't know that this is the right format. But let's see him out there. Let him do his thing. He will help a lot of other people. Why not. That's the way I look at all of this.

I think they should have more people out there (not necessarily dancing, just in general) on TV.

Anyway, I'll go sit down.

Esteemed Contributor

There is another large thread on this in viewpoints. The one with the blobs has to go, she is too full of herself.
Respected Contributor

I watch it every year and it is very entertaining but never could figure out how they can pit a 70 year old with a 14 year old and people missing limbs. Also how great Derek is when he gets the best dancers....

Super Contributor

Yes, it is really beginning to bug me how Derek always gets a good dancer. But, big suprise! Rumer Willis was the best of everyone last night. Hate, hate, hate the boob girl but hated her in the Carl's Jr. commercial too. She is really full of herself and she was not a very good dancer. Loved the blond guy (the singer) and the guy from Shark Tank.

Esteemed Contributor

I only watched it for Robert Herjavec from Shark Tank. I thought he did pretty good. I wonder if he would give the Ferrari to Kym Johnson if he won. Would be interesting. He has been separated from his wife for over a year. I guess he is ready to move on.

Super Contributor

Robert was great. The ditzy model needs to go. Also Suzanne and that creepy hair guy.
Super Contributor

This is the worse group ever. I guess they are having problems getting people. I kind of think the show is going downhill and will soon be cancelled. We know who will most likely be in the top three....no surprise there! This is just not exciting to watch anymore. Why are they getting people with missing limbs?? This is suppose to be an entertainment show not rehab. Don't get me wrong, I admire this veteran immensely but this is not the show for someone like him. He doesn't need to prove anything to anyone. He is a hero already in my book. So disappointed in this year's cast.
Respected Contributor

Perhaps the stars are actually the dancing pros!