Honored Contributor

Fashion Police to be cancelled

As it should have been when Joan passed.

Here is the original source, and IMO the most interesting sentence is the one about Melissa. Joan did her no favors by demanding everyone give her a job. Seems like Melissa was never suited for a career in entertainment.

E! may cancel 'Fashion Police' after Kathy Griffin's exit - NY Daily News

The article smacks of E!'s PR people planting it so most people won't be surprised when it happens.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Fashion Police to be cancelled

Links not working for me.

I don't mind there still being a Fashion Police - I just think they should have changed the concept a little and not make it a carbon copy of Joan's show. I would still like a show that focuses on celebrity fashion. Loved when they would show the outfit on the runway and then how the celebrity would wear it. Have missed it these past few weeks.

Honored Contributor

It won't let me edit it so here's another link to the same article:

NY Daily News - E! May Cancel Fashion Police After Kathy Griffin's Exit

Honored Contributor

And I agree about focusing on the fashion. Perhaps a show with a new name hosted by Zanna Roberts Rossi or Joanna Coles or Heidi if she would do it. With someone there for comic relief, kind of the opposite of the format now. And no Melissa.

Honored Contributor

It's about time ............ no one can replace Joan Rivers, she was the Fashion Police!{#emotions_dlg.sad}

Honored Contributor

I totally agree with Hooty. Well said Hooty.

Super Contributor

It was a dumb show anyhow and I knew Kathy wouldn't last. She's crudea and always ends up having ""creative differences"" with everyone she works with.
Honored Contributor

It just does not work without Joan and it is better to stop now than go on for several years trying absolutely everyone and everything. Unlike The View, Fashion Police knows when to call it quits.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Regular Contributor

On 3/17/2015 beckyb1012 said:

It just does not work without Joan and it is better to stop now than go on for several years trying absolutely everyone and everything. Unlike The View, Fashion Police knows when to call it quits.

99% of E!'s programming is total garbage. Then again, 99% of television programming is total garbage.

Honored Contributor

I just saw where it has been postponed until September of 2015, they are probably going to try to revamp it-who knows?