Honored Contributor

I have it on my calendar as March 4th? Is this right? Could I be so lucky???

Respected Contributor

Wed. at 9pm eastern. I have my dvr all set. I know it just ended in the UK. I didn't read any spoilers but once it airs I hope we can discuss the episode. Might need to start a new thread and label it spoilers. I'm not sensitive to that but some people are.

Honored Contributor

Oh, thanks, smoky. I'm all atwitter! It's a wonder there hasn't been more about this on the forums. Maybe afterwards. Once something has aired I don't feel that I have to worry about spoiling something-it is known now, so maybe people shouldn't read about it if they haven't seen it.

Trusted Contributor
According to my Direct TV guide, it is on at 10:00 pm on Wednesday, on BBC America, so check your local listings. I am so excited that Broadchurch is back for its second season. I have been checking out the spoilers, and everyone agrees that the first new episode is fantastic!
Respected Contributor
On 3/3/2015 dawg lover said: According to my Direct TV guide, it is on at 10:00 pm on Wednesday, on BBC America, so check your local listings. I am so excited that Broadchurch is back for its second season. I have been checking out the spoilers, and everyone agrees that the first new episode is fantastic!

Oh my gosh! You are correct. It's on at 10pm eastern time. I don't know what I was looking at. Thanks for the correction. I am so looking forward to seeing it!

Honored Contributor

Yay! AFTER Survivor!!!!!

Can't wait to hear David Tennant acting with his own accent again. I got so used to him on Doctor Who, I thought that was how he really talked LOL.

Honored Contributor

I'm DVRing it this week, didn't see season 1 but the previews for tonight caught my eyes.

Honored Contributor

lori, so true, the Scottish brogue once more.

smoky, it's ok, it'll be on at nine somewhere.

Super Contributor
Can't wait! David Tennant has become one of my favorite actors.
Respected Contributor
On 3/3/2015 Judaline said:

lori, so true, the Scottish brogue once more.

smoky, it's ok, it'll be on at nine somewhere.

Judaline, is that like "it's always 5 o'clock somewhere." Ha Ha.