Respected Contributor

WHAT'S GOING ON?? I got part of my Bold & the Beautiful in Spanish today!!

Right in the middle of the show all the characters (Steffy, Ridge, and later Deacon) started speaking their dialog in Spanish! Did anyone else have this happen?

Honored Contributor

Re: WHAT'S GOING ON?? I got part of my Bold & the Beautiful in Spanish today!!

This happened to me a few times but usually when I accidentally pushed the button that changes from English to Spanish.

I'm curious. Did it change back to English without you changing anything?

Respected Contributor

On 3/2/2015 annabellethecat said:

This happened to me a few times but usually when I accidentally pushed the button that changes from English to Spanish.

I'm curious. Did it change back to English without you changing anything?

I wasn't anywhere near the remote when this happened......I was on my computer at my desk....it changed to Spanish by itself and back by itself.

Honored Contributor

That's funny hula (I know not for you, not Ha! Ha! funny, but irritating funny). Every time I click on here to see the soaps Java posts an advertisement comes up and I click to get it off of the screen, but lately I've done that and UNDER that advertisement is one in Spanish and it's loud and irritating. No matter how many times I clicked to get it off (over and over) it kept coming back up. I finally just gave up and got rid of all of it.

I don't know what the problem was. I don't speak Spanish, I don't understand Spanish and I don't want to learn it. One time, even two, OK, but over and over it was almost like it was a comedy. Plus it was soooo loud. Anyway, I know how frustrating it can be.

Super Contributor

My husband was watching the World Series this year when it went to Spanish. He about lost his mind. Long after the game was over our DD got our TV straightened out. . .it wasn't easy. . .but yet another reason we love her!

Honored Contributor

Yes! lork! That happened to me during a Redskins game! I still don't know what caused it or how it got fixed, but like your husband, I thought I was going to lose my mind until it went back to English.

It finally did but not until maybe 1/2 hour had gone by.

Honored Contributor

I didn't get it in Spanish...my screen just had my local news station logo on.