Honored Contributor

General Hospital ~ March Thread

Good morning. I'm wondering why they recast Kiki?

Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ March Thread

The original Kiki wanted out. I guess she didn't feel as important as when she was Star. At least that is what I have read.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Esteemed Contributor

I read that she wanted to try some other things with life. She's been acting in soaps her whole life and thought she might want to try college or something. I didn't get the impression it was other acting roles or anything else, just wanted to see what else is out there in life.

Super Contributor

I wonder if Kristen's brother Eddie is still acting or if he went off to college? They were both on OLTL.

Esteemed Contributor

Today's show was uh...dull, LOL. Hopefully, the show will pick up as the week goes on. Not surprised to see Ava back and Silas helping her.

Regular Contributor

Kristen was in the audience last night on The Bachelor.
Trusted Contributor

Does anyone know if the new Kiki used to be on The Young and the Restless? She looks so familiar.

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/3/2015 Lori K said:

Does anyone know if the new Kiki used to be on The Young and the Restless? She looks so familiar.

Yes. From what I've read, she played Abby Newman.

Esteemed Contributor

Michael..........getting Monica's boyfriend judge on the bench is wrong on so many levels. But, I guess winning is more important that Avery' s welfare.
Super Contributor

OMG - GH cracked me up. Franco called Nina "Phyllis" when he was pretending to have a fried brain. How funny!

On a more serious note, they are doing that Shriner's Hospital bit with Spencer. It's great PR for the hospital. Good for them.