Respected Contributor

The Bold & The Beautiful --- March 2015 (includes spoilers)

Well, do you think Brooke got the message from Quinn and will stay away from Deacon? Or is she too drunk to remember what happened? I'm surprised Deacon walked out of Brooke's house and not into her bedroom!

Brooke's drunk acting is so bad it makes me laugh. I like it when each time she takes a drink of something she makes a face about how awful it tastes.{#emotions_dlg.laugh} So who will rescue her from this path of drinking? Ridge? Deacon? Eric? Ricky? Stay tuned....

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- March 2015 (includes spoilers)

Yes, Brooke plays the drunk badly. Too exaggerated, IMO. To think that Eric let her leave his office like that! Nikki is better at it but then Nikki has done it more times, lol. Yeah, Brooke is gonna remember alright and this is where the fun might start. I think Brooke is going to bring out Quinn's cra-cra. Either Eric or Deacon will probably come to her rescue probably. I did hear something about her getting a head injury. That might give her a come to Jesus moment.
“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

Yep, I agree...Brooke doesn't play a drunk well.

Trusted Contributor

Did anyone notice when Deacon lifted her up at the restaurant his hands were almost on Brooke's breasts? LOL Brooke does play a bad drunk and I think it's only going to get worse because she's going to have to play a happy/sad/seksy/mad drunk.

Honored Contributor

I'm already tired of it.

Respected Contributor

Spoilers for the week of Mar 2:

~ Steffy makes it clear to Ivy what she expects from Liam in exchange for her support of the Forrester takeover.

~ Ivy implores Steffy to give up her quest for Liam for the sake of Forrester Creations.

~ Despite Ivy's pleas, Steffy makes no apologies for wanting a future with Liam.

~ Rick and Maya tell Aly exactly what she has to do to secure her future at Forrester.

~ Steffy updates Ridge on the status of Liam's takeover bid as well as her own plans.

~ Ridge makes a colorful effort to get Caroline more involved with his art.

~ Maya becomes suspicious of Nicole's true intentions.

~ Quinn gives Brooke a stern warning to stay away from Deacon.

~ Brooke responds to Quinn's warning by sharing with Deacon a side of Quinn he didn't know.

~ When Quinn overhears Brooke making a case to Deacon that he should leave Quinn, a confrontation takes place.

~ Quinn is stunned by Deacon's request and tries to get him to change his mind.

~ Deacon's unexpected news regarding Quinn doesn't sit well with Brooke.

Spoilers for the week of Mar 9:

~ Nicole makes it clear to Maya that she's not leaving the Forrester mansion.

~ Aly, after being forced out of her room at the mansion, backs down from confronting Rick about his ill treatment of her.

~ Ivy lashes out at Rick for disrespecting family and employees.

~ Quinn stands firm when Brooke tries to derail her engagement to Deacon.

~ Following Deacon's latest rejection, a drunken Brooke falls and hits her head.

~ After hitting her head, Brooke is forced to rethink the direction of her life.

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

It sounds like they're beginning to make Aly be (not so much bad) but 'naughty'. They need more 'bad guys' I guess. Everyone is so over Rick and Maya, time to move on.

Trusted Contributor

I'm so tired of seeing Brooke and her drunk acting. I think she better back off of Quinn. Quinn is something she has never had to,deal,with before. Although I enjoy Quinn getting in her face.
Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Honored Contributor

So sad that they are making Aly so meek. I liked her better when she was a little weird. Isn't she Rick's. Cousin or something? Boy, he is really sicko. Are they saying that the "mansion" has only 3 bedrooms, lol. How much of a woman is Steffy if she can't get a man without bribery. Go back to Italy, Steffy, PLEASE!
“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

I certainly hope this water drinking Brooke story will go away soon. She must spend alot of time in the bathroom. You don't fill a huge glass of ""booze"" and drink it that way.

It's been so boring lately.