Honored Contributor

Kelly Osborne has quit The Fashion Police

Allegedly her final straw was Giuliana's racist remark. But I read she's been unhappy with the direction of the show since Joan passed.

We know she was very, very close with Joan (even allowing the purple hair to be written in her contract). Maybe not so much with Melissa?, who produces the show.

I bet she was also upset that George was fired and replaced with Brad Goretsky. I know I was. I was never going to watch Kathy Griffin -- but IMO Giuliana has always been the weakest part of the show.

Respected Contributor

Re: Kelly Osborne has quit The Fashion Police

I think Kelly was looking for a way out, and this was a timely opportunity. I agree with you that Giuliana is the weak link.
Honored Contributor

I was shocked when I read that Kelly actually quit. As others and you have said, her quitting probably involved several reasons. This was just the last straw. As for Giuliana, I think that anything she said about the young lady's hair was not meant to be racist but I don't know how it was not meant to hurt. Words do hurt and she, of all people, should know that since there is so much negative discussion about her slim body.
“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Trusted Contributor

Dear Joan was the show. {#emotions_dlg.sad} I just don't think it can go on and be even close to what it was.

I do not feel what G said , was a racist remark.

Yes, hurtful - but in the years I have watched the show , most of the negative remarks could be hurtful. If you are in the public eye, you have to be thick skinned as you are constantly critiqued for every word you speak, every action you make, what you wear and how you wear it. Sadly it goes with the territory .

But when you think about it, aren't we all critiqued just the same - only it isn't published or aired ? {#emotions_dlg.mellow}

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Regular Contributor

Joan was fashion police. The show was created for her. I think it's time to MoveOn and let the show end. They do a lot of critiquing on the E news channel anyway. I thoroughly enjoyed the show with Joan and miss it tremendously but that was when she was here to give it her special touch.
Honored Contributor

IMO, she will not be missed, what adult woman wears a lavender Mohawk???

I agree, Joan Rivers was the Fashion Police!

Esteemed Contributor

And I just read that Nene Leaks and Khloe K are the two in consideration for her spot! Yuck! That may be why Khloe was on the red carpet show the other day, they already knew Kelly's time was limited.

Honored Contributor

Nene Leaks? Well, she has a mean mouth alright. Her clothing line on HSN doesn't show any good fashion sense, IMO.
“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

Nene or Kloe K??? Yuk!!! Neither of them have an ounce of fashion sense. In fact, I think they're both tacky.

I can easily see Carson Kressley in the main chair. "G" doesn't appeal to me at all, so she could go, imo (has NOTHING to do with her hair comment).

Carson is so saucy...I think he'd be perfect.

Respected Contributor

Khloe K? No way!!