Honored Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Hi!

Contributor

Hi Lori. I know you're waiting for Tucka to come in, but I wanted to add my "Hi" to Tucka and to you.

Honored Contributor

Hi, Carolina! I'm actually off to get cozy in bed. How are the grands?

It's so clean and spacious in here Smiley Happy I hope we're very happy here. I think we will be.

Trusted Contributor

Lori, I am flattered but its not necessary for me to be in the limelight, Iam believe it or not very shy, but when I see something not quite right I will speak up.Good luck but its not necessary come on back you were right in your first response today,don't let others make you uncomfortable,stay with us, others are speaking up now Tucka..

Trusted Contributor

Ok just read Carolines message here its up to all of you,but really I don't need to be the headline,I do hope that Danky will respond cause we want her and you to be comfortable ,lets all just get along,Tucka.

Honored Contributor

Deal. Can't kill the thread now but I hope for your sake it fades away. I didn't mean to single you out I meant to honor you and as long as you know that, mission accomplished. See you on that other thread. Or if someone wants to start a third one with a different name hahahaha...

Contributor

Is it possible to change the name of this thread? Edit it? If Tucka isn't comfortable with it, can you try to edit it? Otherwise, are we abandoning this or keeping it?

Trusted Contributor

Carolina, we could call it Lori, ha,ha, or we could call it gardengirls,or Carolina, etc, or just stay were we are, but I am flattered,what an honor,just hang in there and we will see what happens,depends I guess where we are most comfortable,i am fine with our other place,or another,whatever,I will go along with whatever all of you want.if you are more comfortable here or wherever, confusing ? yes it is ,lets sleep on it. tucka.{#emotions_dlg.confused1}