Honored Contributor

Survivor and The Amazing Race start up tonight !!! (2/25/2015)

The start of the new season kind of snuck up on me. Jeff Probst is saying this will be the best season of Survivor ever. We'll see. TAR is letting singles compete this time around and pairing them up at the start line. That could make for an interesting dynamic. Both are on for ninety minutes tonight, so we'll get a good first taste of both shows.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

Re: Survivor and The Amazing Race start up tonight !!! (2/25/2015)

Hi Gman!! I am excited about Survivor this season and anxiously awaiting the show tonight. Will you be ""reporting"" on the show?

Do you know when BB starts back?

I hope you are doing well.

Trusted Contributor

I'm excited too! Gonna give TAR another chance. Quit watching 2 or 3 seasons ago due to show always starting late and it was getting stale. This one might be interesting since 1/2 the couples don't know each other.

Trusted Contributor

Sabra, I stopped watching TAR a couple of seasons ago as well. Perhaps I will also give it another chance tonight.

Trusted Contributor

Hi gardenman, can't wait,am getting tired of survivor,and of course jeff is going to say that, but we will see.Hi everyone else.Lets have fun .tucka.

Honored Contributor

Hi, Gardenman! Yay, Sabra! Yes, Tucka, let's have fun Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Jeff Probst was on Entertainment Weekly on the radio this morning. It was itneresting. Of course he is excited. I don't watch it except maybe 2 or so a season but it was interesting to hear him talk about his favorite people and favorite episodes.

Of course he said the person who was the best player and who gave us the term ""alliance"" was the first person to win (Richard Hatch) ugh! One of the previous winners (Tyson) is on TV (Marriage Bootcamp) with his girlfriend. She wants to get married. She's been with him for at least 6 years and he won't commit (interesting).

I'm looking forward to watching Amazing Race. I like the concept. I usually miss a few (I find it boring sometimes) but I always pick back up the last few weeks.

Honored Contributor

On 2/25/2015 suzieQ4me said:

Hi Gman!! I am excited about Survivor this season and anxiously awaiting the show tonight. Will you be "reporting" on the show?

Do you know when BB starts back?

I hope you are doing well.

Hi suzieQ4me. I won't be reporting on Survivor or TAR, but I'll be watching and dropping in occasional comments on any threads that pop up.

As to BB, I expect a late June start as we've had the last two seasons. The first open casting call takes place on Saturday in Oklahoma (I believe) so we're getting closer to the new season. The Canadian version of BB kicks off in late March. I'll probably watch a bit of that.

I'm happy to report that I'm doing very well. (Knock on wood!)

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Jeff said he was very surprised that the group who was less likely to identify themselves (more worried about what others thought) was the white collar people. He found that very surprising.

Trusted Contributor

Gman, I am very glad to hear that you are doing well. I trust that Callie is doing well also. I am certainly looking forward to your writings about BB when it starts up, and hoping to get your reflections on Survivor here each week!!