Honored Contributor

I am so glad The Voice is back. I liked Gwen Stefani but am happy Cristina is back. Blake and Pharrell are both off to flying starts! Pharrell seems like such a sweetheart making one girl feel special by singing with her when she didn't get anyone to turn around for her. Poor Adam didn't get one singer for his team last night, saying he had lost his mojo but will get it back! At least he'll get his team filled up when Blake and Pharrell fill up their spots!

Honored Contributor
Poor Adam still no one added to his team.
Honored Contributor

I used to watch it a lot. But last year it started seeming like it was rehearsed. I click over every now and then, but it feels like some of what they say is 'fed' to them.

I'm always surprised at how these shows are able to keep things quiet because they are filmed way ahead. Interesting.

Esteemed Contributor

They have some really good talent this year, so far.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Honored Contributor

I was kind of tired of it too but so far it's been great.

Respected Contributor

I'm glad Pharrell is back again this season; I really like his critiques of the singers. Him singing with that young girl the other night was heartwarming.

I was starting to feel sorry for Adam because no one was picking him, but it looks like he got a couple of good singers last night. I liked it when the one girl he picked said "he's cute!". lol I probably would pick Adam for that reason.{#emotions_dlg.blushing}

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Esteemed Contributor

I was hoping Gwen would be back, or even better Shakira. She just had her baby so knew she wouldn't be. Cannot stand Christina.

Esteemed Contributor

Me too I missed that show it's more entertaining than all these airheaded reality shows popping up left and right.

Trusted Contributor

Jordan... do you enjoy the fun that the 4 judges have? besides all the talent.... it seems like there is a lot of laughter.

Contributor

I watch the first episode and I thought it wasn't that good. And poor Adam for not having anybody on his team yet! But the auditions are never my favorite part anyway. The singers get better as time goes on. I'll still be watching when I can.