Honored Contributor

Cast For Dancing With The Stars Announced

I could be wrong but this group of "celebrities" for this season of DWTS doesn't look very good. I have to admit I don't even know who some of them are! Also I was surprised that Derek Hough is going to be back. I thought he was skipping this season because he is doing the spring show with the Rockettes in NYC.

Honored Contributor

Re: Cast For Dancing With The Stars Announced

I'm rooting for Michael Sam.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree - this is not a great cast, and I only know a few of them. Will watch anyway since I love the show, but am disappointed with the celebrities.

Honored Contributor

I heard they only announced 11 of the 12....I hope the other one isn't Roseanne Barr as I read somewhere yesterday. I have never heard of most of these ""stars"".....doubt I'll be watching. Disappointing lineup.
Trusted Contributor

I'd watch just to see Derek Hough and Nastia Liukin. They should be the team to beat.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm not a regular watcher, well I wasn't until last season, which I thoroughly enjoyed. I'm not at all excited about this new group.

Super Contributor

Nastia was a favorite of mine as a gymnast and I'm really looking forward to seeing her dance. I also like Suzanne Somers. I'm also interested in seeing what Rumer Willis is like.

Honored Contributor

What am I missing? I don't see the list of people? What am I over looking? Nothing new.....Annabelle's confused....a normal state....

Trusted Contributor

Name them please,and if you know what made them stars please tell us,some of the names don't sound familiar.

Super Contributor

Everytime they announce the stars dancing in the upcoming season and I say , "Oh this will be a horrible season. Who are these people?" , it ends up being a fabulous season because I go into it not expecting much. Happens everytime. I am so, so happy that Kim Johnson is coming back as she has always been one of my favorite pros!