Respected Contributor

http://www.young-restless.com/spoiler.html

Finally convinced to stick with the story, Summer's ecstatic to hear that Austin's just fine (the other kids; puzzled) ... Jack assures Phyllis he did NOT sleep with that liar (as a devastated Kelly overhears) ... The kids are alarmed when Nikki drinks. Victor saunters in - pour me one too.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks Javala, I can't wait to see what the heck happened to Austin.

Jessa
Honored Contributor

Thanks Java. I keep seeing Niki with that huge glass of Vodka, both hands (that's how heavy it was.....'gulp...gulp'.. mouth wide open not even swallowing but pouring.......

Good grief! I don't know how many of you saw the video Java posted with Summer, Abby and Mariah being interviewed. If not, you really need to watch it, it's long but entertaining. Anyway, they all mention how much they enjoy watching Niki play a drunk. They kept repeating how good she is at it and what good acting it is. It's just funny to think of that and remember seeing her pour it down her throat.

Can I just say.....I'm sorry but I wish Lilly had been up in the front of the plane helping the pilot fly the plane (Hummmm....he didn't make it). That woman gets on my nerves and from reading other people's posts, I know I'm not alone. What is her problem?

I often think about this perhaps because my husband died so quickly (or perhaps because it's human to think this way)....she doesn't think how differently she'd feel if he'd been hurt or killed. Anyway........

I Fast Forwarded over Neil and all of his stuff and all of the plane junk and some of what was going on between Michael (am I the only one who gets tired of seeing/hearing Lauren call her sister's dead cell phone?) Should her sister ever get cell service how in the @!#$ could she use it because it would be full of useless messages bla blaing.

Trusted Contributor

Lily needs to get over herself. You were in a plane crash and survived....you still have your husband and children. Be thankful.

Jessa
Honored Contributor

I can't imagine knowing anyone as ignorant as she is. I'm glad I don't know anyone as self-centered and stupid as she is. Ugh! She makes me sick. She has someone who adores her so much.

She doesn't have the sense to think ahead and that had he told her she'd have run (no sailed as quickly as possible) to her Daddy to tell him and he'd start drinking (which is what he did, didn't he) and she'd have blamed Cane anyway for telling her. Instead he didn't tell her but by not telling her he carried the BURDEN of knowing and having to keep quiet.

I'd have told the @#$% just so the burden would be her's.

Valued Contributor

My only question through this plane crash is why Hilary is not next to the fire to stay warm?! Really??

Trusted Contributor
On 2/24/2015 mare54 said:

My only question through this plane crash is why Hilary is not next to the fire to stay warm?! Really??

That is a good question mare54

Jessa