Esteemed Contributor

Days NO spoilers please, week of 02/23

Gotta go watch the Academy Awards now...

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Trusted Contributor

Re: Days NO spoilers please, week of 02/23

we are not getting Days....due to stupid NBC Ct. is telling us the same stuff for the last 3 hours, "that they know nothing" how stupid!!!! Lockdown in New Britain..... everything is under control but they know nothing...so they will repeat it over again and not show Days!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

How much longer will we have to look at Melanie and Nicole in those awful outfits?

Can't stand how they are dragging out the Eve/JJ secret. Eve almost telling Jen and JJ almost telling Dr. Dan - please someone spit it out!!!

I hope Serena finds that stupid elephant soon - enough already.

Honored Contributor

How many times must we watch that woman take out that elephant and look at it. I know, since everybody from here to Timbuktu knows it's in her bag, why not just have her stare at her bag once every 10 minutes. We can take it from there. And don't worry about any newbies wanting to know why that lady keeps staring at her bag-with the rep that DAYS has these DAYS, there are no newbies.

Trusted Contributor

HAHAHAHAHA I know Jud!!!!!! I can't stand it anymore! The stupid elephant and stupid Serena!!!!

Honored Contributor

Today we had Anne, who just happens to be the head of HR, spike the drink of an alcoholic. That idiot should give herself a pink slip for doing something so risky. Even Theresa recognized how wrong that was.

Honored Contributor

OMgosh, look what I just found. It has a flameless candle and a timer? If Serena had this, she could set the timer for every time she and the ex-priest got out of bed, and she'd see her purse light up and wouldn't even have to open it! I think this is the way to go, Serena. It would save so much wear and tear on that poor bag. And it's available on the Q!

Home Reflections Elephant with Flameless Candle & Timer - H196349

Honored Contributor

Disciplinary action should be taken against Anne. And, no insurance plan should give coverage for Salem Hospital.

Honored Contributor

I think Anne was acting quite 'lit up'.

Trusted Contributor

Jud, love that elephant!!!!! I think I will buy it!!