Trusted Contributor

Questions for those who watch Blacklist

Recorded last night's show and when I watched it the very end was cut off (hate when that happens, TWC!) He was in the car and took something out of a case, but I didn't see what it was. Can someone please tell me what happened? TIA.

Honored Contributor

Re: Questions for those who watch Blacklist

I just watched last night's show a couple hours ago, and I don't recall that ... sorry ... {#emotions_dlg.unsure}

Super Contributor

I don't recall that either. Perhaps you were seeing a preview of the upcoming show?

Respected Contributor

Red opened the trunk of the car and removed a silver case. We didn't see what was in it. The car looks like an old presidential limo to me so maybe its classified information?

Next, Red is calling the phone number he found in Fitch's safe. Red has no idea who he's calling. When the person answers they say "you found the safe" and Red replies "who the h ell is this?"

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

Thanks lainey. I always need explanations.

Esteemed Contributor

I loved this show but the torture scenes have done me in. Add to the fact that it is now opposite How To Get Away With Murder, and I am moving on.

Trusted Contributor

Thank you, lainey. It's on at the same time as Scandal so I record it to watch Scandal live. Guess next time I'll have to add a minute to my recording so I don't miss the end.

Honored Contributor

I record it also. I watch Scandal (although this last stuff on Scandal was stupid). The fact that a President would cause a war because of one woman, any person was stupid and I felt like it insulted my intelligence (I wonder why I get so bent out of shape at the thought of my intelligence being bent.{#emotions_dlg.blink} When I think of it, I realize how stupid it is of me.......

If you don't like torture and blood, etc. You should never watch Banshee. It is the most over the top show there is. Although that said it isn't there for the sake of it (which I sometimes feel like Scandal is). That last stuff with the guy having blood everywhere and taking off body parts was stupid.....it was like just stuck in the show.

Super Contributor

ohhh lol. I had that episode DVR'd and didn't watch until last night, that's why I didn't remember it.

Esteemed Contributor

On 2/21/2015 lainey said:

Red opened the trunk of the car and removed a silver case. We didn't see what was in it. The car looks like an old presidential limo to me so maybe its classified information?

Next, Red is calling the phone number he found in Fitch's safe. Red has no idea who he's calling. When the person answers they say "you found the safe" and Red replies "who the h ell is this?"

this is what I remember happening. Love the program but not the violence.