Frequent Contributor

Suspicious still about Aiden - DAYS

Why is Hope wimping out so badly. How can people (H &A)make sure another person (Chase) doesn't remember this tragedy ? Why did Aiden say near the end of the show today that he thought Hope had figured out that Chase had done it? Hopes response to that was odd, but she thought Aiden had done it from viewing the ipad, NOT Chase. Hope doesnt question anything Aiden says about Meridith - She's a detective, for goodness sake. We are supposed to believe that Meridith was an alcoholic and that everything was more or less her fault because admitted liar Aiden says so. Hmm. Well...what led her to drink? They did have a terrible marriage. I probably overthinking and wishing for better story line writing !!
Honored Contributor

Re: Suspicious still about Aiden - DAYS

Now that it has come out that Chase accidently shot his mom when he was only 4, Hope will help protect both father and son. I actually want Aiden to be a good guy, but based on a few sudden fits of rage, I think he is after Hope's money.

Esteemed Contributor

I am still not convinced chase killed his mom. Why on earth would you make a video about being worried your son is going to get ahold of a gun. Wouldn't you make sure it was locked away.
Trusted Contributor

yes it just dont make sense.. he's a great actor.... but i think he's definetely hiding alot... hope your a cop figure it out lol

Esteemed Contributor

Meredith was crazy. I believe that.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

Oh, yeah, she was a nut case. How do we know Chase killed her? Did Aiden see this? Maybe she killed herself because she was already dying-of something, like Rebecca in the movie of the same name. She made the tape so Aiden would fry for it and he would never be happy again. Seems to be what she was after.

Hope has money?

Super Contributor

I think Hope inherited a lot of money from her mother, Addie.

Esteemed Contributor

Oh yeah...Hope is a trust fund baby.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

I wonder what she does with it. She sure doesn't spend it on clothes and her home is more than modest-oh, wait. I guess Bo wanted them to live on his salary. That's over now, Hope, go for it. Get that Ferrari you always wanted, hahaha.

Super Contributor

Do not like Hope and Aiden at all. If Hope was not dating/sleeping with him she would be all over an investigation. And shouldn't she get her badge taken away like Raf? I mean he helped his sis out and now Hope is helping coverup a murder? Hope Roman finds out. Hope needs a manly man not a mousey Aiden. And yes she is loaded from her deceased mom.