Respected Contributor

Y&R Daily Spoiler horrors continues for those you thought were left out...

http://www.young-restless.com/spoiler.html

The most romantic Valentine's Day in GC continues ... In addition to yesterday's joy, Chelsea's building is on fire and Sharon's run her car into a snowbank... Hilary's OK - yay. Lily's fine (but quite pooped off)

Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R Daily Spoiler horrors continues for those you thought were left out...

Thanks Java. It was fun to read that they think it would be interesting if Hillary dies.

Honored Contributor

After too much of the same old stuff the writers have become ADHD or they had disagreements on which way to go so they went all over the place with tragedies everywhere. Not sure where all these things happening at one time are going but hope it stays interesting and doesn't flatline. Also, don't understand Jack with Kelly. Maybe this was all someone's dream and none of it really happened.

Honored Contributor

On 2/18/2015 Pook said:

After too much of the same old stuff the writers have become ADHD or they had disagreements on which way to go so they went all over the place with tragedies everywhere. Not sure where all these things happening at one time are going but hope it stays interesting and doesn't flatline. Also, don't understand Jack with Kelly. Maybe this was all someone's dream and none of it really happened.

Pook, it is widely believed that Victor gave Kelly some of that perfume he stole fro Ashley to put on for Jack. That what the texting was all about. When Kelly came out of the ladies room, she had put some on. How she timed this exactly for Jack, I don't know. Did you notice how Jack acted zombies out and didn't act romantic, threw Kelly's dress at her afterwards. I wonder if he will even remember it. I'm beginning to not like Victor, vet actor or not. He's starting to be a one note actor.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

On 2/18/2015 Mmsfoxxie said:
On 2/18/2015 Pook said:

Pook, it is widely believed that Victor gave Kelly some of that perfume he stole fro Ashley to put on for Jack.

Foxx this is what I was thinking after I read your reply few days ago and than I saw that episode and really it is nothing more than what a date rape drug does... Only Jack was the aggressor in this one... I bet he really feels like c-rap for do that now or how to explain it.

Fen is a very immature jerk was that stuff Fen used also a kind of a date rape drug that he did not know he used years ago they called that stuff Spanish fly, and I think on of the side effects was falling asleep....

Super Contributor

Oh poo, I was hoping Lily was gone.

Respected Contributor

C'mon now........what are the chances of that many things going wrong in one town all at the same time??? This is beyond stupid...

Honored Contributor

On 2/18/2015 javala said:
On 2/18/2015 Mmsfoxxie said:
On 2/18/2015 Pook said:

Pook, it is widely believed that Victor gave Kelly some of that perfume he stole fro Ashley to put on for Jack.

Foxx this is what I was thinking after I read your reply few days ago and than I saw that episode and really it is nothing more than what a date rape drug does... Only Jack was the aggressor in this one... I bet he really feels like c-rap for do that now or how to explain it.

Fen is a very immature jerk was that stuff Fen used also a kind of a date rape drug that he did not know he used years ago they called that stuff Spanish fly, and I think on of the side effects was falling asleep....

javala, maybe Jack was the aggressor because this is the reaction for the one who is not wearing it. Or, only men react to it?? Soapland, lol.

Fen has been immatur all of his life. What a jerk his parents raised. How stupid to put something in punch that you had no idea what it was. Didn't he have a bad reaction from some bad stuff before? He doesn't learn. Now evrybody is playing coverup for Summer's sake.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

On 2/18/2015 hulagirl said:

C'mon now........what are the chances of that many things going wrong in one town all at the same time??? This is beyond stupid...

Not only is it beyond stupid, it is making an exciting SL boring. When I first read the spoilers and saw the preview of the disaster, I was sooooo excited. Now......"what, another "disaster". Wonder how long it will take Lily to recover and start nagging and hating on Hillary and Devon again. And how far is she going to take this anger with Cane. Ha, Jill has already forgiven her criminal husband, lol.

Contributor

I guess they really changed their minds, I swear I read multiple places that Austin wasn't the one who died, but apparently he was. Then there was someone else in the bar that Victor found. Not someone I recognized, though. As for Austin's murder, I really don't care "who done it". He was a "throw-away" character in my opinion. I never really warmed up to him.

#22aday is 22 too many. I will miss you every second until I see you again. 11/16/86 - 03/05/15 RIP sweet child of mine. ~ SGT T C Chester/USMC/05-10/Iraq ~ Always Faithful