Honored Contributor

Anyone watch it last night? We were disappointed and probably will not watch again.

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Esteemed Contributor
No, but I,m old school in some things,and today,s sit com's are not funny to me
Honored Contributor

I had it on in the background and found it to be rather annoying.

Honored Contributor

I didn't like it at all. I love the new show "Blackish". It is funny, plain funny. It steps on toes, but in a funny way.

This Boat show is just not funny. The network saw where Blackish is doing well so they decided to bring out this new show.

I watched it until they got to the restaurant and the son pulled out his lunch and the kids said to get away from their school table. It just wasn't funny at all.

Regular Contributor

I watched the clip and thought it would not make it past a few episodes.

"You never know when the last time is the
last time."
Honored Contributor

I watched the first episode but not the second. I didn't care for it and wouldn't go out of my way to see it.

Honored Contributor

I thought the title of the show was just stupid. I'm sick of 'politically correct' stuff. However, this is just plain stupid and not funny.

Super Contributor

I think it's a stupid idea for a show. I also don't like Cristela. I think some of the humor is sort of degrading.

Honored Contributor

I watched and liked it, so I'm in the minority it seems.

Frequent Contributor
I'm with occasional rain, I really liked it and laughed a lot. The Mom & Dad are great, good actors! The eldest son character, though, is kind of annoying and too bratty. I hope they give Grandma more to do, lots of potential there. Growing up with many different cultures, I remember bringing food classmates have never seen before & was teased. I didn't care and ate it anyway. The same-sameness of every kid's Lunchable is so true to life in many places. Blackish is okay, it feels like they are trying to hard to be funny. Little Diane is my favorite. The 90's fashions were on it - mom jeans; even the gorgeous actress playing Mom looked a little dumpy in those. I think FOTB has potential and I will be watching next week. Where I live, FOB ( fresh of boat) was a common phrase used when I was a child, so already that made it funny.