Respected Contributor

The Bold & The Beautiful --- February 2015 (includes spoilers)

Things are starting to get a little interesting with Brooke back making demands. I read that Wyatt will return on Wednesday this week. I guess since he's without Hope that he'll make a play for someone else - Ivy, Steffy, Aly? Maybe Brooke - after all, she slept with her other son-in-law!{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

I wish Eric would come back and straighten things out. Is he off the show or just taking a break. I haven't read that John McCook wanted off the show.

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- February 2015 (includes spoilers)

Who hasn't Brooke slept with?!?! She even slept with Oliver when Hope was dating him. Of course, she claimed she didn't know it was him and thought it was Ridge because he was wearing a mask! Lol!

Honored Contributor

Ha, lol. Eric coming back doesn't mean anything would change. He put this fiasco in motion in the first place and then left town. Who, in their right mind, owning a hugh company, does this? He needs to retire ASAP. I guess the writers decided to let the old one in the group make a stupid decision and everyone can blame it on senility. So we have senility on one side and for Rick, a toddler having a tantrum, lol. What a mess.

I don't know what to call Brooke except a mother wearing blinders.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

On 2/1/2015 loveschocolate said:

Who hasn't Brooke slept with?!?! She even slept with Oliver when Hope was dating him. Of course, she claimed she didn't know it was him and thought it was Ridge because he was wearing a mask! Lol!

The mask was on his face. Nothing covered anything else, right. She had hands to feel with and tell the difference in size. Oliver is a beanpole and although Ron Moss was slim, his built was different. He had muscles. I think that Brooke got into the moment and didn't care who owned the equipment that she was using.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

Lololol!!!

Super Contributor

Brooke's a doorknob....everyone gets a turn!

Honored Contributor

On 2/1/2015 Poppet1 said:

Brooke's a doorknob....everyone gets a turn!

Poppet, I like that. That's a good one. Sooo true.

Not applicable

I'm so glad Steffy is back. Great chemistry between her and Liam. She is stunning and a lot better actress than some of the others (won't mention any names)
Honored Contributor

On 2/2/2015 blondie jean said: I'm so glad Steffy is back. Great chemistry between her and Liam. She is stunning and a lot better actress than some of the others (won't mention any names)

Steffy was never one of my favorites cause she was always the interloper between Hope and Liam and before that she tried to take Bill from Katie. But she's a good actress who should bring some good action to the show. I hope she helps kick Rick's butt.

Honored Contributor

I hope Wyatt makes a play for Steffie and she kicks him to the curb. And beyond.