Honored Contributor

General Hospital ~ February Thread

Thoughts on the Fluke storyline?

Trusted Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ February Thread

I've watched General Hospital since the mid 1970's. There have been a few times when I quit watching because I was disliking it so much. This is one of those times. I quit watching a month ago.

I'll resume when it seems like it's getting better.

Honored Contributor

I think they flucked up with Fluke! Pardon my Flench! Will be interesting to see this finally come to some kind of ending!

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Esteemed Contributor

On 2/1/2015 Preds said:

I think they flucked up with Fluke! Pardon my Flench! Will be interesting to see this finally come to some kind of ending!

lol Preds!

I don't think it will even be interesting at this point. For me, no matter what kind of an OMG moment they may come up with for an ending (which I seriously doubt they will), will it be worth this endless ridiculous storyline. I just really hope there's truth to the rumor that he wants off the show and we will be done with AG once and for all.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree, ladies. I think these writers just go off on tangents with no idea how to wrap it up. If this Fluke nonsense doesn't end soon, I will also stop watching. As I've said before, send AG back to Amsterdam permanently!!!! His performances are getting more and more pathetic. He has become very tedious to watch (and I've watched from the beginning).
Valued Contributor

Ditto!!! Even the so called spoilers now don't give you anything to look forward to. Only thing I read was that Jonny Z is only temporary and should be gone after sweeps. Kiki gone but recast. You would think that TPTB at GH would take heed of all the backlash they're getting from this one particular storyline (Fluke). And did Tracy and Fluke consummate their marriage? If not then it could be "Patricia", cuz how would Tracy not notice something was missing?

End it soon please.

Helen852
Esteemed Contributor

On 2/1/2015 Preds said:

Best line ever....exactly my thoughts. I wonder how may viewers they are losing with this silly, boring storyline??? As I said before, I find myself changing channels several times throughout the hour long GH show. This story is dying a very, sloooooow death!

Esteemed Contributor

How long will this night on the Star last????? I'm figuring at least a week.
Valued Contributor

On 2/2/2015 grandma r said: How long will this night on the Star last????? I'm figuring at least a week.

At least with the Haunted Star scenario, then we have the prison break and Jake/Jason/Sam/Patrick/whoever else storyline to wait for.

Might be a good time to take an afternoon nap.

Helen852
Esteemed Contributor

How can the people on the boat not see that silly bomb? It's out in the open almost, just blinking away. Blink, blink, blink!

How can idiots like Michael and Lucas talk about things like the call from Julian right out in the open with fools like Fluke standing about a foot away?

They all deserve to go boom with that stupid boat!