Esteemed Contributor

WOW, no thoughts on Scandal? No Spoilers here.

I thought the board would be buzzing.
Honored Contributor

Re: WOW, no thoughts on Scandal? No Spoilers here.

I did not care for it!!!!!!!!It was just too weird!!!!!!Who the heck are all of those people?

Honored Contributor

I would love to discuss my theories here, but someone will come along and scream about "spoilers", so I'll pass. {#emotions_dlg.unsure}

Valued Contributor

I thought it was predictable. Didn't care for it either. Was waiting for the 'gotcha' moment, but didn't feel as if it came. Maybe the last scene was supposed to be it, but I figured that out a few minutes after she was put into that room.

Tinkrbl44 -- I don't think discussing theories can be considered as spoilers, but that's IMO.

The 3 obvious theories are: father, mother or Fitz. But it could be someone from her past.

Helen852
Honored Contributor

I would hate to find out that it was Fitz!

Super Contributor

Okay - spoiler - maybe{#emotions_dlg.ohmy}

I watched the last episode yesterday before the winter "break." The Vice President was sitting in the Oval Office asking Fitz "how would you feel if you lost the most important thing in your life..."

Fitz jumped up and said "what have you done with her?"

The VP wants a war and Fitz does not. Yes? No?

In Olivia's statement in next week's preview, I thought she mentioned something about "war..."

Personally, I found it almost unbearable to watch a full hour of only Kerry Washington. It's way out in la-la-land now. I remember the show "Lost" started out somewhat sane, and it became so bizarre I stopped watching.

Just my thoughts Friends...really quite bored with it...especially after last night's episode. Please feel free to correct anything I've posted; just trying to remember what I watched earlier in the day and last night{#emotions_dlg.crying}{#emotions_dlg.blink}

Honored Contributor

I was not aware of this show until last night, and one of the characters was on WWHL with Andy Cohen on Bravo, and it sounded very interesting! Is it really that good???

Esteemed Contributor

First few seasons good, but like the GOOD WIFE , they change the writing and what they start out with, court room dramas and by the 4,5,,6, seasons it's not the same. I could never stand Kerry Washington anyway, something about her I just don't like, but the plots were good and other good characters in it, which didn't show much last night.

Super Contributor

She really likes making jam, lol.

Trusted Contributor

I started watching scandal last year cause my daughter was always raving about it. I have been catching up on previous seasons that are showing sat. night in this area. I don't care for Miss Washington I feel she can't act its like she took some lessons and doesn't put her feelings into it,the rest of the cast are very good,she just doesn't do it for me. last night I felt was very good and exciting and she did a good job for a change,i also like her hair when its natural and they really made her look like she was dirty and unkempt. I also felt that that guy was in on it so no surprise there. yes the dream of her making jam, what a joke. My daughter agrees withyou that the first seasons were great then it started going down so we will see this year.tucka.