Esteemed Contributor

What did you think???? Not as exciting as I thought it would be. Only three more episodes till the finale??

Esteemed Contributor
I could never follow it, but tried again last night, still the Same. Who killed Sam? Also Scandal was a flop for me. Why do shows change formats after they become successful? These two shows are all hype.
Honored Contributor

I watch it, but I still have trouble following it, I am glad the finale will be soon.

Esteemed Contributor

Yea, I personally think this one is a bomb. They take great programs off or don't show as much and leave the confusing out of the realm ones in.

Back in the day, when the season started, it lasted say from Jan to summer or until the holidays. Today you watch a couple of episodes and then don't see them again until 6 mos to a year later and too many new ones and no quality.

Esteemed Contributor

I quit watching it after the last show when they killed Sam. I do not find this show interesting. I watch Elementary. I get that show but not this one. Last night was really good.

Esteemed Contributor

I think this show is riveting! I cannot imagine how they will end the season. I was expecting more shocking scenes this week (after waiting 2 months).

Honored Contributor
On 1/30/2015 Shelbelle said:

I watch it, but I still have trouble following it, I am glad the finale will be soon.

I found that I was having trouble following (probably watching too late when I was tired) so, when I saw that they were re-airing all the episodes I jumped on that and watched it all again. That made a HUGE difference for me. There was so much I was missing the first time around, and characters I was confusing.

As for E10, I found it interesting and some more stuff was brought to light. Guess I'll leave it at that, since it's not a spoiler thread. Still enjoying the show, though. Love Viola Davis!

Honored Contributor

I think this show requires that you watch each episode twice ..... but what would they do NEXT season ...... investigate who killed Bonnie?

This format seems like a one trick pony .....

Respected Contributor

I wanted to like this show but I actually get bored with it. I may follow to finale but probably wont watch again. For me the characters are not likeable. If I liked them I would care about the outcome but right now the police could round them up and throw them in jail and throw away the key.

Esteemed Contributor

chiclet, ITA with everything you said!