Honored Contributor

Just watched Sunday's episode of Revenge . . .

. . . and when Jack came up from the beach and saw Emily with the other cop, the look on his face brought tears to my eyes. That short scene was heart wrenching.

[I know, it's just a TV show.]

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Just watched Sunday's episode of Revenge . . .

I'm home from work today and watching my recordings from Sunday. Poor Jack - what a great guy, but he gets disappointed in love. Hope he and Emily can come together. Don't trust the cop. Do you think Jack and Margeaux (sp?) have a chance? Victoria seems unusually calm. Interesting [I think Jack must pay a lot in childcare -- we never see his son!]

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Respected Contributor

i wonder if it was a booty call for emily, they went from almost 0 to bed pretty fast. i don't trust this guy. i guess i still miss aiden, with emily. i have more hope for jack and emily rather than jack and margeaux.

did nolan really marry that woman or was it just a show, for her mamma? i sure hope he got a pre-nup or it could bite him in the fanny.

last puzzle for me, who is the new black "socialite" woman? i must have missed something.

Honored Contributor

On 1/27/2015 10sluvr said:

i wonder if it was a booty call for emily, they went from almost 0 to bed pretty fast. i don't trust this guy. i guess i still miss aiden, with emily. i have more hope for jack and emily rather than jack and margeaux.

did nolan really marry that woman or was it just a show, for her mamma? i sure hope he got a pre-nup or it could bite him in the fanny.

last puzzle for me, who is the new black "socialite" woman? i must have missed something.

It seems to me they're setting up for another season, introducing all of these new characters. If Jack and Emily don't wind up together, I will be royally ticked off at the writers. They belong together.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

TV Fanatic rated this one the best episode of the season so far, and I would have to agree, they gave it a 4.8 out of 5.

FYI, guy who plays Ben,the cop, is married to Jennifer Love Hewitt.

Show does not return until 3/8

Valued Contributor

On 1/27/2015 Ford1224 said:
On 1/27/2015 10sluvr said:

It seems to me they're setting up for another season, introducing all of these new characters. If Jack and Emily don't wind up together, I will be royally ticked off at the writers. They belong together.

Yes, I think they both belong together too, Ford. This was one of the best episodes we enjoyed too.

Honored Contributor

On 1/27/2015 Shelbelle said:

TV Fanatic rated this one the best episode of the season so far, and I would have to agree, they gave it a 4.8 out of 5.

FYI, guy who plays Ben,the cop, is married to Jennifer Love Hewitt.

Show does not return until 3/8

I certainly agree.

Formerly Ford1224
Respected Contributor

I wonder if Jack is going to end up back in Margeaux arms and then she will never be able to get her contrived revenge on Emily....or ....just maybe....maybe Jack has had it with Emily and will team up with Margeaux against Emily.....afterall....everything that he has done or gone wrong or lost in his life including Amanda was all caused or a direct result of his relationship with Emily.

Honored Contributor

This was a great episode!!!!!I do not trust the cop either, something about him bothers me!!!!!LOL! Interesting that he is married to Jennifer Love Hewitt! I feel bad for Jack, but I bet he and Emily will end up together at the end.It definitely looks as though they are setting up for another season, with the new socialite-who may just give Victoria a run for her money and Margaux's revenge plans.......It was interesting to see Kim Richards doing something other than being on the Housewives show!!!!!!!!

Respected Contributor

I think Jack will eventually end up with Emily. Agree there is something off about that Cop. As for Kim Richards, she does a better job of acting on the Housewives then she did on this.