Respected Contributor

Y&R Toni's Spoiler Monday 26th

January 23rd
Dylan threatens to kill Joe. He and Avery both think he's 'losing it' ...Gabriel introduces his girlfriend (Sage) to Chelsea and Billy ... The hostility increases between Nick and Sharon.

[ spoiler ]

http://www.young-restless.com/

Respected Contributor

Re: Y&R Toni's Spoiler Monday 26th

Next: Cane asks; Did you give the money to Collin? Why would you say that? Devon wonders. Does he know about you and Hilary? Cane persists .... I'm going to fight like h ell, Jill announces. You'll go down in grand fashion, which is probably what Katherine wanted, Victor replies ... 'I appreciate that, thank you' Jack gives Kelly a hug. His face reads 'uh oh' when Phyllis appears.

Honored Contributor

Oh, good. Cane figured out where Colin got the money. Jill should have asked her husband more questions about it knowing what a sleazeball her husband is. I hope Devon told Cane the truth.

Alright...let's kill Kelly off cause I'm sick of her "Jack, pity me" mode.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Trusted Contributor

I hope Dylan doesn't go crazy and try to kill Joe. He needs some help.

I'm sick of Kelly too Mmsfoxxie, time to go.

Jessa
Honored Contributor

On 1/26/2015 JESSA said:

They need to tone Dylan down a little. It appears that the spoilers might be right about Joe getting killed. Dylan is setting himself up in words and deeds to be the top murder suspect. So maybe there will be two murders....Joe AND Kelly. Hard to imagine two murders, though.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

On 1/26/2015 Mmsfoxxie said:
On 1/26/2015 JESSA said:

They need to tone Dylan down a little. It appears that the spoilers might be right about Joe getting killed. Dylan is setting himself up in words and deeds to be the top murder suspect. So maybe there will be two murders....Joe AND Kelly. Hard to imagine two murders, though.

Sorry but I think some one at Y&R they made this Political for those who have an ax to grind with the military making them out to be psycho...

Honored Contributor

On 1/26/2015 javala said:
On 1/26/2015 Mmsfoxxie said:
On 1/26/2015 JESSA said:

Sorry but I think some one at Y&R they made this Political for those who have an ax to grind with the military making them out to be psycho...

Well, it's been said in several spoilers that Dylan would suffer from post traumatic stress. He certainly was looking the part today. Avery is gonna play right into Joe's hands. No political opinions from me, lol.

Honored Contributor

I still don't think that Nick and Sharon will make it to court. Faith being put on the stand? I can't imagine either parent allowing this.
Honored Contributor

I sure hope he doesn't kill Joe. That would open a whole can of worms about the military and stress. My guess it would be one-sided and no one would be happy.

This is a soap it's not a soap box (although I know how the name soap started). I will stop watching for awhile if they put him on trial (especially right now with American Sniper in the movies). A great movie, I recommend it. I posted over on the movie part.

I'm already tired of Nick and Sharon fighting over this little girl. He just never seemed like the type who would put that little girl through this. He knows how much she loves her Mother and would never make her choose.

I'm also tired of Dylan's one look (sapy). Ugh! I'd choose Joe in a heartbeat.

Respected Contributor

On 1/26/2015 annabellethecat said:

I sure hope he doesn't kill Joe. That would open a whole can of worms about the military and stress. My guess it would be one-sided and no one would be happy.

This is a soap it's not a soap box (although I know how the name soap started). I will stop watching for awhile if they put him on trial (especially right now with American Sniper in the movies). A great movie, I recommend it. I posted over on the movie part.

I'm already tired of Nick and Sharon fighting over this little girl. He just never seemed like the type who would put that little girl through this. He knows how much she loves her Mother and would never make her choose.

I'm also tired of Dylan's one look (sapy). Ugh! I'd choose Joe in a heartbeat.

No much we can say Annabel but it is the timing

I know you get it...