Valued Contributor

The Haves and Have Nots new season

Just wondering if anyone here saw the first episode of this new season? Both DH and I really enjoyed last season.

They were advertising saying which one won't return and as of the first episode, it still remains a secret, although we both have thoughts on who it might be.

I will admit, however this episode seemed to have dragged out a bit more than usual. I am however, still going to tune in.

Any thoughts from others who watched? TIA.

Honored Contributor

Re: The Haves and Have Nots new season

I watched it and was disappointed. Unless I missed it, we still don't know who was shot, if anyone. Last season, I accepted the fact that the acting wasn't very good but, come on, give me some excitement.

EDT: Oh, I will same the the woman getting ready to go into her husband's bedroom to find the other woman should be interesting. She is way over the top, though. I'll be glad when she's knocked down a peg or two. Hopefully, her son will do it.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Trusted Contributor

I am not sure if Amanda or the snippy maid was shot....

I think Veronica will be taken down a peg or two.... I am not sure how it will happen...

I do NOT care for Benny at all.... he thinks he owns that house and his mom.... she lets him.

Esteemed Contributor

I was disappointed too. I dont remember seeing Katheryn in that episode. I know she left

a message for Hanna about not been able to attend Benny's party. That could have been sent before the gunshot. So now there are 3 people . The maid, crazy Amanda and Katheryn.

Why is it that when a man has an affair, the wife always goes for the other woman. Is it because she is afraid to fight a man, afraid that he might fight back? Why is it the other woman's fault? It would be great if the other woman beats Veronica's butt.

Game-on, I understand what you mean, but when you have a child who almost lost his life, he or she can get away with almost anything. lol. Thank God my son is still quiet and gentle and would never treat me that way. Benny is just trying to protect his mom.

Honored Contributor

On 1/10/2015 game-on said:

I am not sure if Amanda or the snippy maid was shot....

I think Veronica will be taken down a peg or two.... I am not sure how it will happen...

I do NOT care for Benny at all.... he thinks he owns that house and his mom.... she lets him.

And Benny is the worst actor of the bunch, lol

Oh, you think the maid might have been shot? Amanda probably shot herself.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Valued Contributor

Good to read some of the other's thoughts. I'm wondering if Amanda shot herself OR it's the maid. Of course, I don't know whether the maid stays 24/7 or not.

As for Katherine, I hope she isn't leaving the show as I love her character.

Also, can't wait to see someone take on Veronica's holier than thou attitude. She really needs to be brought down; just hope David finally sees how narcissistic she really is and moves on.

Respected Contributor

I remember last season I said something literal about the title and everyone want to run me out of town... Now I can laugh hope others can too.... LOL

Honored Contributor

Hooty got me hooked on that show and I'm glad to have it for Tuesday nights. Just hope it doesn't spiral down from her. I don't care for Tyler Perry's other shows on OWN.
Honored Contributor

On 1/10/2015 javala said:

I remember last season I said something literal about the title and everyone want to run me out of town... Now I can laugh hope others can too.... LOL{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Lol, there's always going to be "have and have nots". I consider myself on the low end of the haves, lol. Growing up I was near the bottom of the have nots, lol. So I'm grateful.

Honored Contributor

On 1/10/2015 Mmsfoxxie said: Hooty got me hooked on that show and I'm glad to have it for Tuesday nights. Just hope it doesn't spiral down from her. I don't care for Tyler Perry's other shows on OWN.

I know I said I was staying away, but I just have to comment on this show from Tuesday night!

It was just awful, in fact I told Tyler Perry that on the show's FB page! Partying in the front yard with a bunch of drunks, I was waiting for a drive-by shooting any time! And that slime ball Candace sitting all night covered up in a hoodie!

What happened with starting off like the show ended last season, everyone wanted to know who got shot! If it isn't any better next Tuesday night, I'm going to stop watching it!