Honored Contributor

Does anyone know Monroe's last name? We have all 3 seasons on DVDs and I do not think anywhere his last name is mentioned.

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Honored Contributor

Just did some Googling and on the Grimm web site it says his last name is never mentioned.

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Esteemed Contributor
When will the new episodes start , I hope it is soon I miss it!?
Honored Contributor

OK, I also searched everywhere. Here's why we couldn't find it. It appears it doesn't exist (at least it doesn't exist that the writers want to let it out).

I found this website. If you love him and Grim, this is a cute interview.

http://www.indiewire.com/article/silas-weir-mitchell-interview-grimm

Sorry, I don't know how to copy so you can just click on it.

I want to add that I've loved Grimm since the first episode. I'm not usually into make believe shows like this. But this show.....I love.

Respected Contributor
Monroe is his last name. His first name is Eddie.
Respected Contributor
Bumping for ncascade
Regular Contributor
On 1/7/2015 Kitty Galore said: When will the new episodes start , I hope it is soon I miss it!?

The show will be back January 16th.

Honored Contributor

According to Wikapedia the 1st season lists the first name of Monroe as Eddie, however Mr. Silas Weir Mitchell has since dismissed this as this is Mr. Monroe's full name.

Either the boxed set made a mistake or the writers and Mr. Mitchell (who plays Monroe) made a mistake.

I guess the writers like having it be a mystery. I think eventually it will come out for real.

Respected Contributor
I just remember when Nick met Monroe the first time, Monroe said his name was Eddie, but everyone calls him Monroe. Maybe Silas doesn't remember that, but that is His characters first name. I thought it was the writers way of paying homage to Eddie Munster, who's favorite toy was Wolfy and who Monroe strongly resembles when he woges. Lol.
Honored Contributor

Now you've made me curious. I'm stupid when I can't find the answer to something. I have my TV all hooked up (son-in-law, not me, I'm not smart enough) to Apple TV.

I just haven't joined hulu or any others. I'll do it in the next few days because I don't remember much about the first one.

Thanks for jogging my memory even if (for me) it was a nano-second).