Honored Contributor

Just read some sad news regarding Y&R's Michael ............ hope it is not true!!!

Another rumor is going around about Christian LeBlanc aka Michael of Y&R dying! Rumor is the powers that be at Y&R, cannot decide to let him die of cancer or commit suicide! I don't want him to leave, but I hope if he has to die he dies of cancer!!!

Also rumored he is going to GH!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Just read some sad news regarding Y&R's Michael ............ hope it is not true!!!

I'll take him over at GH! Not sure where to put him since our cast is so huge already but we'll fit him in. I already have a few other Y&Rs too and Y&R has poached us. It's hard to tell sometimes which show I'm watching since everyone has switched characters and/or taken over new ones.

I have to say the suicide/euthanasia storyline would be interesting since I don't know that it's ever been done before. It's a timely topic and definitely Emmy material so I can understand why they would go that route. Personally I think getting rid of that character is ridiculous but GH will take him! Already loving Mr. Miller and Ms. Stafford!

Honored Contributor

Re: Just read some sad news regarding Y&R's Michael ............ hope it is not true!!!

Laura, I guess I am going to have to start watching GH, since all Y&R's actors are going there!

Honored Contributor

Hope it's not true that he's leaving but it would send a sad message if he committed suicide. Especially because prostate cancer is very curable, slow growing and usually not deadly. The surgery might not leave a man quite as he was but he lives a normal life.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

On 1/2/2015 Laura14 said:

I'll take him over at GH! Not sure where to put him since our cast is so huge already but we'll fit him in. I already have a few other Y&Rs too and Y&R has poached us. It's hard to tell sometimes which show I'm watching since everyone has switched characters and/or taken over new ones.

I have to say the suicide/euthanasia storyline would be interesting since I don't know that it's ever been done before. It's a timely topic and definitely Emmy material so I can understand why they would go that route. Personally I think getting rid of that character is ridiculous but GH will take him! Already loving Mr. Miller and Ms. Stafford!

Dr. Jack Kevorkian

Covered that issue very well now that insurance isn't what it use to be TV lead us to the Transforming the Culture of Dying: The Project on Death in America 1994-2003

So Y&R always seems first to do the bidding of those who hate America...

Honored Contributor

On 1/2/2015 Hooty said:

Laura, I guess I am going to have to start watching GH, since all Y&R's actors are going there!

That's what started me on Y&R a few years back. All my GH people jumped ship and I got addicted to show #2 just peeking in on them. You've been warned!! Wink

Trusted Contributor

I will be upset if they kill Michael off in any way shape or form.

It was nice seeing Gloria back the other day.

Jessa