Respected Contributor

The Bold & The Beautiful --- January 2015 (includes spoilers)

Happy New Year to my fellow B&B watchers!

After last year, I hope the storylines are better this year! It will be interesting to see how they handle Hope's leaving and the return of Brooke.

I don't get Rick. Is he so bitter that he wants to hurt his father too? He wants total control of the company and who knows what he'll do. But when he told Maya that they would move into the main Forrestor house...with Eric? Or would he kick him out? I thought that was low. Eric has been very good to Rick and I don't understand why he would do this.

Now that Ridge knows about the papers I'm sure he'll talk Eric out of signing them, even for a year. We'll see!

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- January 2015 (includes spoilers)

I'm really enjoying B&B. I even enjoyed the Hope/Liam/Wyatt triangle. When I look back on how much I complained, I found myself tuning in everyday although there was a time early in 2014 that I was so disgusted with Bell allowing Quinn and Wyatt get away with stuff that I stopped watching for a few weeks. That's the problem with theses soaps....they go to extremes and this is what is about to happen, I think. There is no way that realistically Eric would sign papers giving no talent, grudge holding, mischievous Rick total control of his company. But it looks like that's what is about to happen.

Caroline is not a timid woman but all of a sudden she lets Maya walk all over her to the point of being stupid. Come on....where is the middle ground. Why does Rick think he can move Maya into his dad's house? Does he think that Caroline and Ridge are going to accept bad treatment considering they are the bones of the company? Rick is acting like they don't have options. Don't the stockholders have anything to say so about changes made? I can't way dp for Steffy to get back because I think she, Ridge and Bill are gonna do something (I hope). Rick's behavior is beyond stupid. Writers need to stay within the believability range with these SLs. Wonder what Brooke will think about Maya and Rick.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

Note: I'm using my iPad. Sometimes I succeed in making paragraphs, sometimes it doesn't work...like the above post. Sorry.
“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

Wonder when a new Hope will show up.....

Honored Contributor

On 1/1/2015 loveschocolate said:

Wonder when a new Hope will show up.....

Good question. Brooke is coming back first and I believe that I read that will be the end of January or beginning of February. Besides, Wyatt is gone now making a movie while he's supposedly going to Italy to see Hope.

Trusted Contributor

I hope Eric doesn't sign the papers, but he probably will and I also hope that Steffie and that side of the family rip him and myrna apart, I can't stand her. Why doesn't Caroline tell myrna to get out of the office,I don't see other "models "hanging out there. tucka.

Respected Contributor

Eric is such an idiot! Good one today.

I wonder if Eric will still go out of town. I would like to see Eric throw Rick out of his house when he tries to move in with Maya.

Trusted Contributor

I hope there is a hidden clause in that contract that says it can be voided within 24 hrs or so. But because "Ricks lawyer said it was good, I wouldn't think he overlooked that. Every law gives you an escape clause doesn't it.....I mean that's the only way I can see ERIC voiding this. Boy the faster Myrna gets thrown out now,the better. She's showing her claws now for everyone to see. ESP. ERIC.
Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Respected Contributor

Well, isn't Rick a real jerk? He didn't even wait 5 minutes before he clued everyone in on his plans. Eric must feel stupid and betrayed after signing the company over to Rick. And he let them know he's with Maya! Poor Caroline. She must feel like a fool too.

The only smart ones were Carter, who was against the agreement and Ridge, who just didn't want Rick to have total control. So what will Rick's next moves be?

Is John McCook (Eric) leaving the show or just taking some time off. I haven't read anything about him wanting off the show.

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

I DVR it but don't watch it much anymore I don't like the direction it's going. I just delete it.