Respected Contributor

To my fellow Y&R viewers, have you seen the commercial with the model CariDee speaking about her skin problem with Psoriasis? I just think she looks so much like Abby. They could almost be sisters. At first I just thought it was the blond hair but upclose she has the same facial features as Melissa Ordway.

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that?

Super Contributor
OMG! I thought the same thing. In fact I checked the Y & R cast names to see if it was the same person. It wasn't but she sure is her twin.
Valued Contributor

They do look similar. I remember when Cari Dee won America's Next Top Model back in 2005 or 2006. Hadn't seen her for some time until this commercial.

Esteemed Contributor
On 12/19/2014 MathisFan said:

They do look similar. I remember when Cari Dee won America's Next Top Model back in 2005 or 2006. Hadn't seen her for some time until this commercial.

I had no idea who Cari Dee was on that commercial but was surprised to learn that she won ANTM, would never have guessed that from looking at her.

Contributor

They do look very similar and sound similar when speaking. I noticed that a few days ago when I saw that commercial. Have you seen the Abreva commercial with the girl who plays Maya on B&B? She doesn't have a speaking part, but it took me a while to realize it was her.

#22aday is 22 too many. I will miss you every second until I see you again. 11/16/86 - 03/05/15 RIP sweet child of mine. ~ SGT T C Chester/USMC/05-10/Iraq ~ Always Faithful
Frequent Contributor
Lol.. I saw this a few days ago and thought it was the same actress who plays Abby as well.. Then I really paid attention when it ran again and realized it wasn't her but the resemblance was definitely there!
Valued Contributor

That's too funny....I thought the same thing when I saw that commercial! They say we all have a twin somewhere.....