Respected Contributor

So you can get shot in the head, get fans to sign a petition and now you're brought back to life? http://nationalreport.net/amcs-walking-dead-agrees-bring-beth-greene-back-life/

Trusted Contributor

Re: Walking Dead? Beth Lives?

It would be kinda dumb to have Beth come back to life. I love the Walking Dead. I was a Beth fan and I was like ""OMG nooooo!"" when she was killed. But to bring her back would not be good.

Respected Contributor

I wouldn't count on it. I found this article:

“Bring back Beth” has been a rallying cry among Walking Dead fans since the mid-season finale. Hearts broke in audiences across the nation as Daryl (Norman Reedus) carried Beth’s (Emily Kinney) body out of the hospital, and it didn’t take long for a petition to circulate. Now, there’s a rumor making tracks around the social media sites, saying that Walking Dead producers have agreed to write Beth’s resurrection back into the script. The question is, is there any truth to the rumors?

The excitement is all linked to one article that seems to have the exclusive story. It’s from National Report, and it’s the only site reporting that AMC and The Walking Dead are planning to bring back Beth.

Unfortunately for Bath fans, though, the National Report is a satire site. There’s no basis for believing that Beth will be back.

Respected Contributor

She is not coming back no matter how much someone whines about her death. How silly.
Respected Contributor

On 12/17/2014 Caravaggio said: She is not coming back no matter how much someone whines about her death. How silly.

Agree....the show would lose its edge if they started to bring back dead characters.

Respected Contributor

On 12/18/2014 straykatz said:
On 12/17/2014 Caravaggio said: She is not coming back no matter how much someone whines about her death. How silly.

Agree....the show would lose its edge if they started to bring back dead characters.

stray I read your post and laughed as it being the walking dead and all. The idea of bringing back dead characters is kind of a funny play on words!

Respected Contributor

On 12/18/2014 Caravaggio said:
On 12/18/2014 straykatz said:

stray I read your post and laughed as it being the walking dead and all. The idea of bringing back dead characters is kind of a funny play on words!

LOL....yes.....but who wants a zombie Beth?...or Shane..or Laurie....or Hershel...and so on and so on.

Super Contributor

she is not coming back

Super Contributor

Bringing back Bobby on Dallas didn't hurt that show any......I wish Daryl was sitting there asleep waiting for Rick to get back and dreamed this!! I wish Noah would have got shot instead--sorry dude but I like Beth better

Trusted Contributor

The "Beth is coming back" was a hoax. IF they were to bring anybody back, it'd better be Hershel first! Anyway, is anybody watching TWD marathon? Episode "Pretty Much Dead Already" is on now.