Honored Contributor

Wow, what a show last night. so many important things happened to so many of the characters, cant wait for 2/4 when it returns with new episodes.

Respected Contributor

One of the best they've done. Loved it!! Poor Gunnar, what a shock.

Honored Contributor

Dang, I am going to watch it on Demand tonight! You ladies have peaked my interest!!!!!!Finally saw Revenge-Poor Daniel, although I remember hearing he wanted off the show.....Revenge is starting to get better-can't wait to see what's up with David!

Frequent Contributor
It didn't surprise me about Rayna, he seem to control everything in her life. She belongs with Deacon, I think. I was happy to see Juliet and Avery get married, but you are right so many cliffhangers at the end!
Esteemed Contributor

It was one of their best episodes!! Wish we didn't have to wait until February for it to return. What is with these fall finales? These shows are off more than they are on the air.

Super Contributor

I enjoyed the show, too. I wonder if the writers are starting to pair the "right" couples together in preparation for a SERIES finale. I know the show has never been very high in the ratings. I've watched it since the beginning and hope it will continue for at least another season.

Respected Contributor
It was great!!! I am going to watch it again. I love the Avery/Juliet scenes! Will is such a hypocrite. Hope Layla makes it, divorces him and speaks out about the sham marriage. Wonder if Gunner will try to gain guardianship?? I see Rayna and Deacon together now until he dies from the liver damage. Don't like these long winter breaks either.
Super Contributor

Oh this was probably the best episode I've seen since the series began It was like whiplash with each new surprise (except for Rayna not marrying Luke). Why the long break? It was getting too predictable; they sure mixed things up with this one. Love it

Honored Contributor

Watched it and it was fantastic!!!!! I am happy about Avery and Juliette..I am sooo happy Rayna did not marry Luke-can't stand him, sad about Deacon's diagnosis though...I hope Layla makes it and finally finds some happiness-I didn't care for her character at first, but now I just feel sorry for her....Will needs to just "Come out " and be done with it!!! I feel bad for Gunnar as well but I can see him fighting for custody and possible end up back with Scarlett.....I hate to wait so long as well, I will have to re-watch the episode again before Feb!

Respected Contributor
On 12/12/2014 Shawnie said: It was great!!! I am going to watch it again. I love the Avery/Juliet scenes! Will is such a hypocrite. Hope Layla makes it, divorces him and speaks out about the sham marriage. Wonder if Gunner will try to gain guardianship?? I see Rayna and Deacon together now until he dies from the liver damage. Don't like these long winter breaks either.

A little food for thought. Perhaps Maddie will be able to donate a piece of her healthy liver to save her dad's life. Smile