Trusted Contributor

Who else is addicted to Homeland? I have been impatiently waiting to see what happens after the last episode two weeks ago. I cannot imagine anyone surviving those car bombs, and yet, somehow they must...right?

It's getting very exciting! I can't wait to see where the story goes.

Esteemed Contributor
I LOVE Homeland, too!!! Homeland and Project Runway are my favorite TV shows. I adore Carrie Mathison. I have no idea what's going to happen on the new episode tonight, but I'll be glued to the TV at 8 pm central!! Smiley Happy
Trusted Contributor

It's going to be tense at the embassy! I hope the ambassador's stupid husband gets what's coming to him

Esteemed Contributor
On 12/7/2014 Vamp said:

It's going to be tense at the embassy! I hope the ambassador's stupid husband gets what's coming to him

I agree!!!
Honored Contributor

I was hoping Quinn would shoot the CIA director. What a moron. I dare to dream he will be brought up on charges of treason and we get Saul back running the show.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Valued Contributor
Do you think if Saul wasn't captured all those plans would have worked. I was kind of rooting for the director to be shot. There's been a lot written about Homeland not being good anymore but its sure had dh and I on the edge of our seats and he's never watched before.
Trusted Contributor

Yowza. The assassinations at the embassy were hard to watch. I was very sad to see Farah's demise {#emotions_dlg.sad}.

One thing that made me pause: in the car, when the head of the Pakistan army was with that traitor/terrorist woman who told him to wait 10 minutes before he sent his men to assist with the car bombing/sniper incident, why did he wait? He doesn't take orders from her.

The CIA director is a moron, and the Ambassador's husband (Dennis?) is such a coward. Why Martha would ever believe anything coming out of that shifty slimeball's mouth is beyond me.

I'm worried about Quinn and Carrie now. They are both such unstable personalities. I love Quinn, but he seems like he might be going off the deep end again, needing to take on the evil empire on his own. The next two episodes should be interesting! Hang on to your hats, it's going to be a wild ride!

Honored Contributor
On 12/7/2014 ballyk said: Do you think if Saul wasn't captured all those plans would have worked. I was kind of rooting for the director to be shot. There's been a lot written about Homeland not being good anymore but its sure had dh and I on the edge of our seats and he's never watched before.

I'm actually kind of liking better since they moved past the Brody storyline.

Respected Contributor
DH and I love this show. I would love if Peter and Carrie could bring Hakkani's head on a platter to that ISIS chick. I believe the Pakistani capt. might kill her.
Honored Contributor
On 12/8/2014 Vamp said:

Yowza. The assassinations at the embassy were hard to watch. I was very sad to see Farah's demise {#emotions_dlg.sad}.

One thing that made me pause: in the car, when the head of the Pakistan army was with that traitor/terrorist woman who told him to wait 10 minutes before he sent his men to assist with the car bombing/sniper incident, why did he wait? He doesn't take orders from her.

The CIA director is a moron, and the Ambassador's husband (Dennis?) is such a coward. Why Martha would ever believe anything coming out of that shifty slimeball's mouth is beyond me.

I'm worried about Quinn and Carrie now. They are both such unstable personalities. I love Quinn, but he seems like he might be going off the deep end again, needing to take on the evil empire on his own. The next two episodes should be interesting! Hang on to your hats, it's going to be a wild ride!

Yes he doesn't take orders from her, but he's just the head of counter intelligence and he knows that she's a mole for the terrorists. And clearly his past interactions with Carrie are going to prove pivotal to the plot line going further.