Esteemed Contributor

Would like the outcome please. Forgot to set the recorder. Thanks

Esteemed Contributor
Non-elimination. Wrestlers will need to do speed bump next week.
Respected Contributor

I hope the surfer girl and bf win but the dentists are good, just don't care for his attitude. The two young girls have fun. The wrestlers are ok but anyone that can do that race with one arm deserves to win plus they are so nice.

It will be a close one.

Honored Contributor

I think the surfers are pretty much everyone's favorites. They've run a clean race, have been very competitive on every leg despite only having three arms to every other team's four, and really haven't made any enemies. My next favorites would probably be the candy scientists. They aren't especially competent, but there's a certain never give up spirit to them. The wrestlers and dentists are a bit overly egotistical for me. I wouldn't mind seeing either of those two teams fall soon. I like the wrestlers' goofiness more than the dentists, so my ideal final three would be the scientists, surfers and wrestlers.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Super Contributor

There is something about the dentists that just gives me the willies. Haven't liked them from the get-go. They just look so fake. {#emotions_dlg.ohmy} No way would either of them get theirs hands in my mouth!

The candy girls were the only ones last night who seemed to really be in touch with their surroundings and appreciating them. All the others complained about the smell, the dirt, the trash, etc. (I think I would, too. in Manila) That is not on my travel list.

At this point, anybody but the dentists can win and I'll be happy. (Which means, the dentists will win. {#emotions_dlg.sad})

Honored Contributor

I like the dentists, they are respectful of each other and don't complain. I like the candy girls and, of course, the surfers.

I really dislike the wrestlers, not him so much, but she is just awful. Hate the faces she makes and that she is so mean spirited. Those two are the ones who complain the most and about everything. I was so disappointed that it was a non-elimination and they are still in it.

Esteemed Contributor
The move that was made on how the surfer girl lost her arm to a shark when she was younger was very good, just can,t remember the name.
Esteemed Contributor
On 12/7/2014 qvcaddition said: The move that was made on how the surfer girl lost her arm to a shark when she was younger was very good, just can,t remember the name.

The movie is Soul Surfer and it is very good.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Esteemed Contributor
On 12/6/2014 occasional rain said:

I like the dentists, they are respectful of each other and don't complain. I like the candy girls and, of course, the surfers.

I really dislike the wrestlers, not him so much, but she is just awful. Hate the faces she makes and that she is so mean spirited. Those two are the ones who complain the most and about everything. I was so disappointed that it was a non-elimination and they are still in it.

I do not understand why everyone hates the dentists so much. I guess everyone just needs to have somebody to dislike. I agree sometimes, they can be annoying, but they ARE in a fairly stressful situation. Like you said, they have been nothing but supportive of each other.

The candy scientists were always expendable to me - I liked them enough, but really didn't care one way or another about them. But, after these last two episodes, I really like them! They were so excited and happy to be in the Philippines, their happiness was really wonderful to see.

I didn't think the wrestlers were so awful this episode,especially after recent weeks. So funny that they chose the largest mud pit when they were in 1st place and had 1st choice. Still don't want them to win.

Valued Contributor
On 12/6/2014 occasional rain said:

I agree. She is very mean spirited. I felt it was almost a waste to watch and see them not get eliminated. Had my hopes up.