Respected Contributor

I missed Blueblood Thanksgiving this year, Hawaii Five 0 was cute, but for tradition

it would have been nice to visit the Reagan family table...

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, they have been off for a couple of weeks because of the holidays. I have a friend that has that type of Thanksgiving and Christmas. I use to years ago, everyone dead now.

Respected Contributor
On 12/5/2014 qvcaddition said:

Yes, they have been off for a couple of weeks because of the holidays. I have a friend that has that type of Thanksgiving and Christmas. I use to years ago, everyone dead now.

Same here everyone has pass on...

Even the commercials use to be warmer now it is all about filling the darkness with Glider and Dazzle and different flavors of cotton candy, it looks like a lot but when you go to bite into it, poof it gone ..... Christmas has been turn into a Marshmallow World.....

Respected Contributor

Repeat tonight. I remember Tom Selleck talking about the dinner scenes on Letterman and he said if you notice they all eat a certain way or in his case all he does is butter his rolls! {#emotions_dlg.blink}

His daughter pushes her food around on her plate and never takes a bite, Donnie is always eating a salad and I think the other son does eat. Letterman asked Tom about his weight one time, gulp, and he said he weighed 235 but his fighting weight was 225. Smile If you watch that's exactly what happens at dinner.

I wish they would give him a love interest, I volunteer...

Esteemed Contributor
Yes, he had improved with age. Back in the day of his series in Hawaii, he looked too feminine, but now very rugged. The little boys are brothers in real life, and his Dad is about seven years older than him. They seem to have cut a lot of scenes out with Donny,sTV wife.
Respected Contributor

Tom selleck is a manly man.

Honored Contributor

Their dinner scenes are the best, especially when something is going on that not all the family members understand. You're right that they do always have Frank buttering a roll during dinner.

Super Contributor

They did a Thanksgiving episode a few years ago and it shows up in repeats occasionally. I keep missing it though and it is the one episode my son got to speak in! (witness to the "Crime" before the opening credits). It's the one where the Grandfather has a heart attack and family dinner moves to the hospital.

He has a few tales to tell about the family dinners that are quite funny but I'm sworn to secrecy. Just say that a few of the actors are very particular in their personal eating habits and some won't allow certain foods to even be on their plates for a scene.

If you watch closely, you'll notice that the family is not always eating the same dinner. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Honored Contributor
On 12/8/2014 Linders Back said:

They did a Thanksgiving episode a few years ago and it shows up in repeats occasionally. I keep missing it though and it is the one episode my son got to speak in! (witness to the "Crime" before the opening credits). It's the one where the Grandfather has a heart attack and family dinner moves to the hospital.

He has a few tales to tell about the family dinners that are quite funny but I'm sworn to secrecy. Just say that a few of the actors are very particular in their personal eating habits and some won't allow certain foods to even be on their plates for a scene.

If you watch closely, you'll notice that the family is not always eating the same dinner. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Wish they would do some Christmas shows too. I remember the Thanksgiving one well. Your son is lucky to get to sit on those scenes, although I'm not too keen on the kids they have on Blue Bloods.

Honored Contributor

He had a love interest when the show started, a blonde reporter, I believe. It was on the sly and evidently marred his wholesome character, because they soon dumped her.