Respected Contributor

The Bold & The Beautiful --- December 2014 (includes spoilers)

I will admit, I missed the B&B not being on 2 days last week. So I hope today is a good episode.

Here are a few teasers for this week:

~ Tension lingers between Ridge and Rick, and Caroline and Maya.

~ Hope's impending baby shower highlights the reality of her romantic situation.

~ Information from former flame Liam brings Hope to a stunning, but heartbreaking realization.

~ Deacon gives Quinn a stern, but loving warning not to crash Hope's baby shower, but the meddling mom has other ideas in mind.

~ Ivy makes a selfless declaration.

~ Crashing the shower hits Quinn hard when she eavesdrops and hears what the guests think of her.

~ Quinn's appearance at the shower causes a stir.

~ Deacon's assurance brings little comfort to Wyatt.

~ Bill urges Wyatt to take a drastic step to ensure that Quinn won't sabotage Wyatt's relationship with Hope.

~ Wyatt executes a plan that will either help or hurt his family.

A baby shower for Hope already? Seems too soon, but maybe in soap opera land she is much further along.{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Trusted Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- December 2014 (includes spoilers)

Well Lainey, Thx for the new thread. 20 minutes and it's B&B time. Smiley Wink)
Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Honored Contributor

GOSH I can't wait to see what underhanded thing Wyatt will do! ICK ICK ICK!

Respected Contributor

I hate that Wyatt always shows up at Liam's w/o being invited.........and it's always just to rub Liam's nose a little in his and Hope's relationship and give the big ""Ivy push"". You sure can tell that this apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Wyatt's character leaves a lot to be desired.....there are no boundaries when it comes to Quinn or Wyatt.

Respected Contributor

On 12/1/2014 Sooner said:

GOSH I can't wait to see what underhanded thing Wyatt will do! ICK ICK ICK!

Boy, it's hard for me to believe that Wyatt will do much where his mommy is involved......he thinks she deserves a pass. I guess it remains to be seen where the writers take Wyatt now.

Respected Contributor

I guess they're starting to set up Hope's departure. She seems so confused right now and I guess she's going to have to "get away" to think just like Brooke did.

And there's Quinn, even though she's been told to stay away, will crash the baby shower. Maybe that's when Hope will be pushed over the edge and take off.

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

I read (I posted somewhere else) that they didn't have any plans to replace Hope with another actress.

Of course all of that often changes. She's in almost everything. Even if she goes away for awhile, I don't see how they can do away with her entirely.

This might be interesting. It will be nice not to see Hope/Wyatt/Liam for awhile.

Trusted Contributor

I was thinking that one of these times maybe Hope would get SO upset with Quinn, that she would get sudden pains and end up losing the baby. Wow, if Quinn caused that.....Wyatt would become unglued...Smiley Happy) Now I could see that happening and Hope would just leave and disappear. End of Hope.

Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Honored Contributor

Makes sense since she's leaving the show. If they had her have the baby she'd need to be around.

It's going to be interesting to see how her parting is handled. I wonder if we'll see her in night time.

I saw Billy Miller the other night on Major Crimes. He had a pretty big supporting part. He played a guy (with a wife) who'd had a surrogate have his baby. There were 2 other couples involved with this, so his exposure was limited. But he is showing up.

Maybe she'll hit the 'big time' and show up on a show. I didn't think she is a great actress. I once read in one of the soap magazines (I'm sure he was kidding) but Scott what's his name (Liam) teased Hope (whatever her real name is) that when he kissed her it was like kissing cardboard (no response). He acted like he was kidding, but often there's some truth to kidding.

Respected Contributor

The baby shower is today and Quinn overhears what people think about her. She pays a visit to Hope on Friday. She probably dresses up as a waiter today like we can't tell.

Wyatt turns to Justin for help with Quinn and Deacon finds out. Liam vows to protect Hope and the unborn baby. Ivy thinks about leaving.

Maya almost blows it for her and Rick.

Sounds like a lot will be happening next week and Wyatt is really involved. I wish we knew when Hope's last day will be. Will they drag it out to the end of Dec. or cut her out early.

Hope's already done a regular movie and a short that comes out next year from what I read.