Respected Contributor

Y&R Nick's day of recognition, how about Jack...

Y&R Nick's day of recognition, from a few post I read I am sure their are others think that Jack should also have one of those defining moments with all the women he fell prey too...

Respected Contributor

Re: Y&R Nick's day of recognition, how about Jack...

I thought today's episode was so boring. From reading the posts on another forum many others thought the same.

I will say that I was surprised to see how it ended. I know I had read that someone had announced what would happen to Nick but I didn't believe it.

I guess this will be the way to intertwine Adam and Nick together again.

Constance is certainly going to be a busy lady nursing all those Newmans.

Respected Contributor

Good insight J-town I did not think about the recuperation at Constance, now the dog like Nick better than Adam....in the end I think Nick will go back to Sharon....

Esteemed Contributor

Worst, most boring episode ever............

Honored Contributor

What a waste of air time, I fast-forwarded through the entire episode, only watched what is coming up for today ........... I sure hope Victoria's news is who the baby's daddy is!!!

Super Contributor

On 11/25/2014 straitgirl said:

Worst, most boring episode ever............

it really was a waste of time!! this week was short enough without them boring us with that mess.

Respected Contributor

I think they did this to fill space because the baby father announcement won't take place until after Thanksgiving....

Honored Contributor

Who was that? Who found Nick? I didn't recognize her. I guess now we'll have to wait until middle or end of next week to find out who's baby it is.

I am soooooo disappointed that they turned Stitch into some kind of Saint. I never cared for him. I guess they did that so Victoria's choice would be between two legitimate "eligible" (for her, anyway) father for baby Katie (that's my cat's name).

After all, we couldn't have Victoria in love with a killer, goodness knows.

Anyway, ugh, all of this is stupid.

Why can't anyone smell the liquor on Niki's breath? I wonder how much mouth wash and breath mints she goes through.

Respected Contributor

On 11/27/2014 annabellethecat said:

Who was that? Who found Nick? I didn't recognize her. I guess now we'll have to wait until middle or end of next week to find out who's baby it is.

I am soooooo disappointed that they turned Stitch into some kind of Saint. I never cared for him. I guess they did that so Victoria's choice would be between two legitimate "eligible" (for her, anyway) father for baby Katie (that's my cat's name).

After all, we couldn't have Victoria in love with a killer, goodness knows.

Anyway, ugh, all of this is stupid.

Why can't anyone smell the liquor on Niki's breath? I wonder how much mouth wash and breath mints she goes through.

I'm with you when it comes to Stitch....I still don't like him or the rest of his family.
Honored Contributor

Annabelle, I think the person is Summer, she has colored her hair a darker color, she is no longer a blonde, but then I could be wrong!

I don't feel Stitch is a "saint" and don't like him and hope he is not Victoria's baby's daddy! I think he & Ashley need to team up together!