Esteemed Contributor

DAYS----NO spoilers please, week of 11/24/2014

As Twin and others said they were giving up, we will continue this NO SPOILER thread for them. Happy Thanksgiving to all!

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Esteemed Contributor

Re: DAYS----NO spoilers please, week of 11/24/2014

Curious to see so much activity and chatter about Gabi. I think she was mentioned at least 3-4 times just last week. Is she gonna get sprung early? Since she was a big part of the Chad/Melanie universe, could it be?

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Respected Contributor

I'm sorry to see this board go. I always enjoyed reading the posts and laughing along.

Well, gardensla, I'll be sticking around. I mean, someone's gotta report if any of the stove knobs are askew. And I'll always be happy to post when my friends are spotted in the background. (My friend, Tom, was most recently the guy who delivered "EJ's" ashes to Marlena.)

As much as I love JJ (this is so wrong, I'm old enough to be his mother!), I'm tired of him stringing Paige along. Her character is boring enough, but all she does is chase him. Can NOT stand Eve. Can not, can not, can not. Nicole and Dr. Dan are natural because they are a couple in real life. I don't mind those two at all for some reason.

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Super Contributor

I am also sad that a bunch of the ladies on here are no longer going to post, I must say I really enjoyed everyone's take on things.

But, if someone else (Mama,Barbie) is willing to stay then I am also!

OK...Melanie is back. Hmmmmm...wonder what all that money in her bag is all about. Lets hope she livens things up around Days- and soon! Her hair is a much softer red than I remember it being- it looks very pretty this shade. She is a very cute girl.Should be interesting when Chad finds out she is back.

Tonight Eileen Davidson should make her debut on Real Housewives (new season started last week, but she was not on that episode)). I am interested to see what she is like in "real" life.

Wishing you all a Happy Thanksgiving this week!

Regular Contributor

Happy Thanksgiving!
Esteemed Contributor

DAYS is not on Thursday and Friday.

Happy Thanksgiving to all the DAYSIES!

Honored Contributor

I am not going anywhere, I am not a fair weathered Days fan!!! Happy holiday.

Honored Contributor

Pretty easy to figure out what would happen once Dad told Nicole to go ahead and take a shower at his place. Love the way the shows end each day.

Super Contributor

I haven't watched much lately, for time reasons more than anything (although I think that Sami and EJ being gone are huge). I'm glad to see Melanie, maybe some of the others from DAYS gone by will return.

I agree about Nicole and the shower, of course, someone would see her!

Trusted Contributor

I'm not going away either...been watching since day 1....

BUT, does QVC not want us posting anymore.......big problem when I go to post....it goes to my sign in...have to put my password/pin in...then I have to start ALL over again, go to community, then forums, then the T.V. section....then find Days site....really, every time I want to post something......this is crazy....does everyone have to go thru this?

Today since we get Days at noon, we only got to see 15 minutes or so...of course they had to interrupt for news on the latest of nothing with the cop/shooting trial or no trial or whatever it is......I can't understand why this isn't covered in the 100 or so news shows or at the 5, 6 o'clock news...it is so annoying.....

Anyone tell me what happened in short form...thanks..