Respected Contributor

Carol Burnett on Hawaii Five-O.

Did anyone watch last night's episode of Hawaii Five-O? I just loved the scene where Steve's aunt told him about finding love at her age. It was so touching. I also loved how they played the Hawaiian Wedding song as they prepared to take their vows. I probably could have done without Carol Burnett singing but all in all I thought it was a good episode.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Carol Burnett on Hawaii Five-O.

I enjoyed it and thought at the end they might play a Frankie Valli song at the wedding.

Esteemed Contributor

I enjoyed it and thought at the end they might play a Frankie Valli song at the wedding.

Esteemed Contributor

On 11/22/2014 twinsister said:

sorry - double post.

Respected Contributor

Did you notice who their wedding preacher was? Larry Manetti (Rick) from Magnum PI. Cute touch being in HI.

Respected Contributor

On 11/22/2014 twinsister said:

No my friend way before Frankie Valli there was Gershwin Plays Gershwin - S'Wonderful (1927) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXPocQwKjNw

Ella https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLI8mj0i07M

Trusted Contributor

I'm in love with steve can we say sexy as h e l l ..................... love him!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I love Aunt Deb. It was a good episode all around.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

I don't usually comment like this, but whoever has done her cosmetic surgery should be sued.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

I didn't think she looked too bad, but I could tell that she has had some cosmetic surgery. It was a good show.